1058 users online (204 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

RIP Bob Evans

Restauranteur Bob Evans has died according to ABC Radio and other sources.

Developing.....

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I read that! I abslutely loved the baked steak, and also the roast beef at the restaurant.....ummmmmmm............good........... ..RIP Bob Evans......

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Aww.... Rest in Peace Bob. Thanks for the all the wonderful food!!

I love their banana bread

We are deprived of Bob Evans down in Georgia. I used to live in Indiana so I remember the resturants. I recently went to Kentucky and saw one on the drive back. I was so tempted, but hit the White Castle instead. Krystal's is not the same taste as a slyder.

My family has such fond memories of Bob Evans. We met him several times at his farm. The Evans Farm in Rio Grande is a wonderful family place to visit.

My Dad's side of the family has a church fundraiser every year and Mr. Evans provides numerous food items at no charge so that all of the profit goes to the church. The church was able to remodel a couple of years ago without any money in the red. Praise the Lord and thanks to all of the help and volunteers like Mr. Evans.

My entire family is from a tiny Ohio town and when we all get together about once a month, Bob Evans is where we usually end up dining. You can't beat the food or the prices!

We just finished one of their strawberry pies the other day. That has to be one of the yummiest things ever!

Rest in peace Mr. Evans. Prayers for you and your family.

Bob was from my home town. Just about every time we went into the Sausage Shop (the restaurant at the farm) he was there sitting at the bar and having dinner. What a nice man. He did so much for our town. The farm festival was something I looked forward to every year. We'll miss you Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by gman20001969 View Post
    We are deprived of Bob Evans down in Georgia. I used to live in Indiana so I remember the resturants. I recently went to Kentucky and saw one on the drive back. I was so tempted, but hit the White Castle instead. Krystal's is not the same taste as a slyder.

Nothing is quite like a Whitie's .

That's sad.... We actually have a trip planned to go to the farm later this summer.... Too bad we won't have the chance to run into him then. Rest in peace, Bob.