1227 users online (210 members and 1017 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 129
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    535

    Jonbenet's bed

    you guys probably have seen this pic, but this is the one I am talking about in this post...
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...369a8&ei=UTF-8
    Does anyone know when the last time Jonbenet wore the sweater that is on her bed in this crime scene photo? What about what appears to be a pink shirt up by where her pillow should be?
    I have never seen where Patsy made any comment about the condition of her bed... have you? It just seems to me that a mother would pick up the things on her bed when putting her in it... maybe throw them in the laundry hamper. I am not a neat freak really, but I wouldn't let me child go to sleep in a bed that was covered with dirty clothing.... or any clothing. And her pillow was on the wrong side of the bed! Why was nothing ever said about any of this by Patsy or John in their statements?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Though PR had a housekeeper, she was by all accounts a messy and untidy person. Immaculate in her own dress and makeup and that of her daughter, but the house was not a neat one. A messy bed and clothes strewn around were the usual situation, according to her housekeeper. But keep this in mind when you look at the crime scene photos- the family was due to leave that day for a flight to their vacation home in Charlevoix and from there on a Disney Big Red Boat cruise. So that does account for the clothes strewn around the bedrooms.
    I am an immaculate housekeeper. My home looks like no one lives there. But on the day before a trip like that, you'd see clothes all over my bedrooms, too.
    While I recall PR being asked about some soiled clothes of JBR on the floor, I don't think the messiness in the house was something the investigators focused on. Actually, their house is messy enough to look like it was ransacked (as in a robbery) but we all know no robbery occurred not was it inferred that it had. Interesting that with all the disarray of the basement, kitchen and bedrooms, PR chose to make comments about silly things like a box of tissues that "wasn't the kind I buy". Or "I wouldn't put a spoon like that in a bowl".
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    535
    Well I know she wasn't tidy.... but how could a little girl go to bed with stuff all over her bed and most of all the pillow on the wrong end on top of her folded back blankets?????
    My house isn't always sparkly. It's always CLEAN, which I think is totally different than tidy. You can always smell Fabuloso and Swiffer cleaner in my house, because I use the stuff atleast every two days on every sold surface. However, when my girls come home from school, all bets are off. Lunch boxes land as the door opens. Jackets are thrown half heartedly on the coat rack, and fall to the Foyer floor. Shoes are kicked off ON THE WAY to the kitchen (usually landing in a trail through the dining room). After snack, I usually send them back through to clean up their mess! lol.
    However, ya gotta have your head on the pillow for cryin in the mud!

    a box of tissues...I noticed that. Hmmm, the bad guy brought his own tissues. What a gentleman.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Keep in mind- many of us here feel she didn't GO to bed that night, contrary to what her parents have said, and I agree this was a very good point to make when she was being questioned. LE could have asked that same question- would you really have put your daughter to sleep in a bed that messy? They missed this and many other opportunities to catch them in a lie.
    Then again, if asked, PR might have simply said she always went to sleep with her bed looking like that.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Keep in mind- many of us here feel she didn't GO to bed that night, contrary to what her parents have said, and I agree this was a very good point to make when she was being questioned. LE could have asked that same question- would you really have put your daughter to sleep in a bed that messy? They missed this and many other opportunities to catch them in a lie.
    Then again, if asked, PR might have simply said she always went to sleep with her bed looking like that.
    Yea, or "I don't buy pillows like that"

  6. #6
    The pink article of clothing is JonBenet's pink pajama top...the one she went to bed in Christmas eve.

    The pillow at the foot of the bed suggests to me JonBenet was watching a video that night....or the night before. She watches tv while lying at the foot of the bed and staring into her closet where the tv is hooked up.

    The sweater belongs to Patsy...she lent it to Ariana Pugh on the 23d of December. Most likely Ariana removed it in JonBenet's bedroom and placed it on the bed.

    Patsy, Burke and JonBenet are the slobs...they leave their clothes right where they drop them. John is the only tidy member of the family.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    that whole house..that is the tackiest decor I have ever seen..it makes my eyes hurt just to look at it ! decorating schemes going every which a way...not matching each other as a whole...what?? I don't know any southern person that tacky ! And we don't showcase our homes either.Patsy is one of the few who did that.Most ppl nowdays just want small yards,small spaces and convenience,and downsizing is common.
    And why in heck did they spend more fixing up the place than they did on the house itself?!
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    535
    As much as I agree with you about the decor, we have to remember this was over 10 years ago and styles were different then. I think a lot of people did decorate somewhat like that.
    That being said YUCK! Then again, everything with Patsy was over the top... so much so that it took away from the beauty of things. BUT there are just some people like that.
    I think that they had trouble finding "the" house that they wanted. SO she got a home that had plenty of room for "redoing", both on the lot and in their budget. If they weren't having to "redo" and "add on", their budget for their home would have been much larger.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    The pink article of clothing is JonBenet's pink pajama top...the one she went to bed in Christmas eve.

    The pillow at the foot of the bed suggests to me JonBenet was watching a video that night....or the night before. She watches tv while lying at the foot of the bed and staring into her closet where the tv is hooked up.

    The sweater belongs to Patsy...she lent it to Ariana Pugh on the 23d of December. Most likely Ariana removed it in JonBenet's bedroom and placed it on the bed.

    Patsy, Burke and JonBenet are the slobs...they leave their clothes right where they drop them. John is the only tidy member of the family.
    You can hardly blame the kids, they knew no different. Kids learn through demonstration.

    So do you think Jonbenet went to bed that night?
    Because I don't. It just doesn't appear, in any way, to be slept in. The only way I could see it, unless someone moved that pillow, was if they put her down with her head on her foot part, and placed the white blanket that she was found in on top of her.... but that really makes no sense. Just move the pillow!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    You can hardly blame the kids, they knew no different. Kids learn through demonstration.

    So do you think Jonbenet went to bed that night?
    Because I don't. It just doesn't appear, in any way, to be slept in. The only way I could see it, unless someone moved that pillow, was if they put her down with her head on her foot part, and placed the white blanket that she was found in on top of her.... but that really makes no sense. Just move the pillow!

    If you move the pillow...then JonBenet would not be able to watch TV...which, by the way, is a habit she has had since she was a toddler.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,594
    According to the Bonita Papers(and Patsy) Jonbenet slept in Burkes room Christmas Eve. So if you do not believe Jonbenet went to bed the night she was killed then her bedroom looked like that since the night before Christmas Eve, or the 23rd, the night of the Christmas party. I am one who does not believe Jonbenet went to bed Christmas night.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,965
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    According to the Bonita Papers(and Patsy) Jonbenet slept in Burkes room Christmas Eve. So if you do not believe Jonbenet went to bed the night she was killed then her bedroom looked like that since the night before Christmas Eve, or the 23rd, the night of the Christmas party. I am one who does not believe Jonbenet went to bed Christmas night.

    trixie,

    Its unlikely she ever saw her bed that night, unless it was after she was killed and then deposited in her bed as staging?

    She may have been in someone elses bed though?


    .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    You can hardly blame the kids, they knew no different. Kids learn through demonstration.

    So do you think Jonbenet went to bed that night?
    Because I don't. It just doesn't appear, in any way, to be slept in. The only way I could see it, unless someone moved that pillow, was if they put her down with her head on her foot part, and placed the white blanket that she was found in on top of her.... but that really makes no sense. Just move the pillow!
    I can't even believe the R's tried to say it was a nighttime abduction from her bed..why would an intruder bother to move a pillow? Her room wasn't set up for that scenario;I think they were concerned only with the WC staging.That's why I'm not sure her dirty pants and underwear left in the bathroom would prove anything one way or another.I think they simply ran out of time and were so out of their minds that night that they forgot to stage the bedroom for the scenario they provided to police.
    If that had ever went to trial,one look at the pics of her bed contradicting what the R's had said regarding a bedtime abduction would be very incriminating.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife210 View Post
    As much as I agree with you about the decor, we have to remember this was over 10 years ago and styles were different then. I think a lot of people did decorate somewhat like that.
    That being said YUCK! Then again, everything with Patsy was over the top... so much so that it took away from the beauty of things. BUT there are just some people like that.
    I think that they had trouble finding "the" house that they wanted. SO she got a home that had plenty of room for "redoing", both on the lot and in their budget. If they weren't having to "redo" and "add on", their budget for their home would have been much larger.
    true,and I can only imagine what it would have looked like had it been the 70's !
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    That "hunter green and raspberry" color scheme was very late 80s-early 90s, they R's moved to Boulder early 90s, right? But I also though when I saw the inside of the home that it was EXACTLY like PR would do it. The addition that they put on never impressed me- it wasn't cohesive at all with the rest of the classic Tudor style. The white formica cabinets, etc. Why spend all that $$$ and have formica anything in a house like that?
    What does PR's decorating have to do with this case? Nothing, really, but it does indicate an "over the top" more- is - more type of person. All that fussy and expensive decor, right down to the very expensive McKenzie-Childs furniture in JBR's bedroom and then to live like pigs...a shame.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Perhaps she did it for JonBenet
    By s_finch in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:05 PM
  2. Jonbenet's Dog...
    By Ames in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. Do you really know JonBenet?
    By Shanny in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:45 PM
  4. JonBenet's Law
    By SuperDave in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:31 PM