1420 users online (314 members and 1106 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    543

    Cheating Husband Busted on The Radio

    I was told of this page by a friend. Considering all the cheating talk lately about a certain COB, I thought this post was needed.

    http://www.betterloverseminar.com/cheating/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,580
    Quote Originally Posted by froggierintexas View Post
    I was told of this page by a friend. Considering all the cheating talk lately about a certain COB, I thought this post was needed.

    http://www.betterloverseminar.com/cheating/
    Whoops!


    fran

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,441
    Hehehhe....that one was better than the wife who busted herself. They called her to tell her her hubby was fired for banging the secretary. She admitted on air that now she doesn't feel guilty screwing his brother....

    Buddah call????? Home Dogs???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,097
    OMG I just listened to this, that guy is an idiot!!! It was so funny though. Bootah call haha.

  5. #5
    Hahahahahahahaha!!! That Was Great!!!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    Hehehhe....that one was better than the wife who busted herself. They called her to tell her her hubby was fired for banging the secretary. She admitted on air that now she doesn't feel guilty screwing his brother....

    Buddah call????? Home Dogs???
    Screwing his BROTHER! WHAT is WRONG with these people!!?!?!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    850
    I just played it for my husband. We both thought it was really funny.

  8. #8
    hipmamajen's Avatar
    hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,199
    That was very funny.
    Just thinkin' out loud....


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    192
    This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I found some more audio clips. These cheater morons are so gullible. Here's the link:

    http://www.kzzp.com/cc-common/podcas...uper_snake.xml

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    196
    I hope Jasmine finds happiness, without that lowlife!

    The guy in the back laughing was the best part. Then when she says that he's 100% on the stupid.. oh my.. almost laughed a lung up.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    This was great! I wish this radio show had been around when I was married to my first husband!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    543

    I remember that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    Hehehhe....that one was better than the wife who busted herself. They called her to tell her her hubby was fired for banging the secretary. She admitted on air that now she doesn't feel guilty screwing his brother....

    Buddah call????? Home Dogs???

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    543

    Wink Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by sillygoose View Post
    This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I found some more audio clips. These cheater morons are so gullible. Here's the link:

    http://www.kzzp.com/cc-common/podcas...uper_snake.xml

    Thank you for the laughs, I needed them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    Oh that poor A**hole.

    use da mouth LMAO.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,646
    husband

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX - Clara Harris, dentist who ran over cheating husband, denied parole
    By fhc in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 01:53 PM
  2. Cheating husband dumped ... with huge billboard sign
    By Coldpizza in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 12:31 PM
  3. Woman attacks cheating husband and mistress with...
    By bakerprune64 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 12:36 PM