Judge loses arse in pants suit!

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Just announced on Fox that the suing Judge has to pay the Korean dry cleaner owners' (Chungs?) costs!
:woohoo: Serves the bum judge right!

http://www.foxnews.com/

Yay! What a foolish man/judge. I hope the family stays in the US now, and prosper even more from all the publicity they rec'd.

They might want to change the wording a little on their "guarantee". :D

Thanks for the update, Liz!

Hip Hip Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Finally! Someone put that idiot in his place! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yay! What a foolish man/judge. I hope the family stays in the US now, and prosper even more from all the publicity they rec'd.

They might want to change the wording a little on their "guarantee". :D

Thanks for the update, Liz!

YW! I hope they can stay here, too. I wish they would have been awarded attorney's fees and not just court costs. I'm sure they spent a fortune on this over the last couple of years. I feel bad for them being sued over such a frivolous lawsuit!

:woohoo: This was such a stupid lawsuit.. I knew he would lose and I'm glad he did. WooHoo for the Chungs :woohoo: ... and :razz: :loser:for Pearson...

This judge is such an idiot! I'm glad he lost.

There's not a dry cleaner that will touch his clothing in the future...so I hope he likes stinky, wrinkled clothing!! lol

The channel I'm watching just said that the dry cleaners would get their $1,000 court fees back and the judge that filed the claim would have to pay their legal costs. It wasn't clear whether or not he'd do this, but the reporter said that the dry cleaners can sue the judge. lol I hope they sue the "pants" off him!

And the reporter also mentioned that this judge could face a disciplinary (sp) hearing, somewhat like Nifong. Someone just has to file a complaint. I hope the dry cleaners take him to task for filing such a frivilous lawsuit. The courts are clogged enough with real issues...and this is just such a waste of court time. And a judge should know that.

Sue the "pants" off the idiot!!!

Excellent news! This judge has become the laughingstock of the whole country--let's hope those Koreans attorney's fees,which are huge, will have to be paid for by that judge also'

I couldn't believe when the story first came out, that it was a JUDGE bringing this ridiculous lawsuit. I'm glad he lost this, he knows better than to pull this stunt.

The Chungs offered Pearson a settlement offer of $15,000 before they went to court, and he turned that down, so he is out that money, too.

And he may lose his $100,000 a year job. Yay...

I'm glad this judge gave the victory to the dry cleaners.

The Chungs offered Pearson a settlement offer of $15,000 before they went to court, and he turned that down, so he is out that money, too.

And he may lose his $100,000 a year job. Yay...

I'm glad this judge gave the victory to the dry cleaners.

I hope he loses his job! He should.

Wow, I can't believe the Chungs offered him 15k. That's a lot of money. But I guess the greedy judge thought he'd get more. What an idiot.

I am so happy for the Chungs. That judge put them through so much. I couldn't help but laugh when reports said that he cried on the witness stand.

I am so happy for the Chungs. That judge put them through so much. I couldn't help but laugh when reports said that he cried on the witness stand.

This judge has some real mental problems to get so worked up over a pair of pants. He claims this isn't the first time this cleaners messed up in some way... IF that's true, any normal person would stop using the cleaners and find somewhere else to go... even if that someplace is out of the way. But not this psycho... he decides to sue for $54 million.

I hope he loses his post and standing... no one this sick needs to be judging others and representing "the people".

This judge has some real mental problems to get so worked up over a pair of pants. He claims this isn't the first time this cleaners messed up in some way... IF that's true, any normal person would stop using the cleaners and find somewhere else to go... even if that someplace is out of the way. But not this psycho... he decides to sue for $54 million.

I hope he loses his post and standing... no one this sick needs to be judging others and representing "the people".

Amen to that!

I would not want to be in his courtroom. Can you imagine if was life or death? TOTallY MENTAL! He needs to pay ALL the court costs. Trust me
he has no idea how many people he has messed with, How many work for him and are laughing at him. He is cancer and a waste of time.:mad:

Breaking News: The Judge has just been notified that he may lose his job--The city commission of Washington DC has notified Judge Pearson that he will not be reappointed and to show cause why he should not be fired--Commission cited his temperment as the reason for his being let go--lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back