OK - Autumn Collins, 21, stabbed to death, Claremore, 26 Jun 2007

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Homicide Suspect Arrested

KOTV - 6/25/2007 11:27 AM - Updated 6/25/2007 3:52 PM
Claremore Police arrest a man Monday morning for allegedly murdering his wife. Shortly after 8 a.m., police say a person flagged down a Claremore Police officer after seeing a man with blood on him, running down a street.
Police officers tracked the man to a Claremore home. When police officers talked to the man, police say the man told officers he had just killed his wife, so they went to her apartment and found the man’s wife dead. The woman's 18-month old daughter was also in the apartment, but was not harmed.
Police say the 24-year-old Cory Hall is now in custody. An investigation into exactly what happened is still underway.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=130204

WHY? WHY? WHY? Another lousy husband!!!! GRRRR!!!

Well, I'm glad he didn't kill the toddler, too, but that's pretty small comfort in this situation. :(

I just cannot fathom this happens every day!!! I posted another one that happened here, too! OMG! Have men gone mad?!

What's this turning into being the new trend for the 2000's???? Too much inbreeding going on somewhere in this country.

Homicide Suspect Arrested

KOTV - 6/25/2007 11:27 AM - Updated 6/25/2007 3:52 PM
Claremore Police arrest a man Monday morning for allegedly murdering his wife. Shortly after 8 a.m., police say a person flagged down a Claremore Police officer after seeing a man with blood on him, running down a street.
Police officers tracked the man to a Claremore home. When police officers talked to the man, police say the man told officers he had just killed his wife, so they went to her apartment and found the man’s wife dead. The woman's 18-month old daughter was also in the apartment, but was not harmed.
Police say the 24-year-old Cory Hall is now in custody. An investigation into exactly what happened is still underway.

WHY? WHY? WHY? Another lousy husband!!!! GRRRR!!!

THIS JUST IN... all hell broke loose in NE Oklahoma this weekend!

THIS JUST IN... all hell broke loose in NE Oklahoma this weekend!

Seriously!! Unbelievable!! :mad::mad:

They aren't even smart enough to here to try and hide it! Like this guy above who walked down the street with blood on him...heading to his Mother's house! WHAT?!?! What did he expect his Momma to do for him then?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turns out he was an abuser and she was trying to leave him! Same song...second verse. Grrrrrr!

A Claremore woman is killed in her apartment Monday morning. Now, her ex-boyfriend is being charged with murder. The woman's family told News On 6 anchor Jennifer Loren she had broken up with the suspect and was trying to get herself and their child away from him. She reports according to police he got to her anyway.
Twenty-one year old Autumn Collins was a new mother who lived in an apartment next door to her parent’s home in Claremore. Her family says she was trying to turn over a new leaf.

:razz::mad: He was an abuser. She was trying to leave.
May she rest in peace. May he suffer for what he's done.

Obviously these guys haven't learned a thing from other cases where the killer was caught and spent his life in prison or on death row. Don't they read the news or watch TV.

This seems to be getting worse instead of better. I think it is a sign of the times. I don't look for it to get better ever. I would just like to ask each of these guys who end up in prison...."was it worth it?????????"

I want women to LEARN from these senseless deaths and get HELP before they become statistics, too!

(CLAREMORE, Okla.) June 25 - A local family is urging women throughout the area to not ignore the warning signs. This, after the murder of 21-year-old Autumn Collins.

They say the warning signs were definitely there.

“They had fights before and he's put his hands on her before and she took him back, not thinking anything would happen and it did.”
http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=faf77f67-054b-45f0-bb58-08458148b71d&rss=77

Didn't mind killing her while her parents were right next door? Unbelievable!

Cory M. Hall

Housed: Cimarron Correctional Facility-Cushing
Sentence Date: 02/21/2008

Offense: 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: LWOP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads