691 users online (63 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Beating Victim Upset Over Early Release

Is it ANY wonder we can't stop these creeps?! Look at what this Judge did!!! (Not to mention...the SENTENCE in the FIRST place!! A lousy 5 years!!! OMG!)

A judge reduced the sentence of a man who beat his wife for three hours with a shotgun and his fists. News On 6 crime reporter Lori Fullbright reports he has only served one year of his five-year sentence and now, he's getting out early.
    Records show that on September 5, 2005 Suzy Taylor was beaten for nearly three hours by her husband, Randy. According to court documents Randy greeted her by hitting her in the back of her head with the butt of a shotgun, and so it began.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=130195
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

dont be upset. we can take comfort in the fact when he kills her he might get 20 years......

(the above is sarcasm born from frustration )

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Is it ANY wonder we can't stop these creeps?! Look at what this Judge did!!! (Not to mention...the SENTENCE in the FIRST place!! A lousy 5 years!!! OMG!)

A judge reduced the sentence of a man who beat his wife for three hours with a shotgun and his fists. News On 6 crime reporter Lori Fullbright reports he has only served one year of his five-year sentence and now, he's getting out early.
    Records show that on September 5, 2005 Suzy Taylor was beaten for nearly three hours by her husband, Randy. According to court documents Randy greeted her by hitting her in the back of her head with the butt of a shotgun, and so it began.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=130195
    That poor woman sure copped it good, and now he gets out after only serving one year in prison.

Look at the smirk on his face, its evil, I dont understand why or how they sentence them to whatever years and then change it. This guy deserves to be in prison for a lot longer than 5 years.

What sort of message does this send out to the public....that its okay to bash someone nearly to their death and get practically no punishment. There should be a law that whatever sentence they are given in the first place should be served to its entirety, no parole for good behaviour or because they have done all the right things whilst in prison, for someone to behave that way means they have problems that need fixing and just serving a jail sentence isnt going to fix a person with anger problems.
    The victims are always the ones that suffer the most, they are beaten to a pulp like this lady was and now she will probably be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life, her life is stuffed now, imagine the stress she is under and how afraid she will be. The justice system sure does stink imo.

With all the tragic stories coming from OK today, I'm afraid to go back for my HS renunion this summer.

I'm becoming more disillusioned by this world daily....

Quote Originally Posted by mostlylurking View Post
    With all the tragic stories coming from OK today, I'm afraid to go back for my HS renunion this summer.

I'm becoming more disillusioned by this world daily....
    Its definitely changing for the worse.

I agree, 5 years should mean 5 years. But unfortunately the prison system is overcrowded and they always need to make room for more. He did take all the classes, whether he learned anything, I don't know. Hopefully his prison experience was enough of a shock therapy in itself.

Heres another pathetic judge who gave a peodophile an 8 month sentence because the 10 year old girl he raped was dressed provocatily.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=275100

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Heres another pathetic judge who gave a peodophile an 8 month sentence because the 10 year old girl he raped was dressed provocatily.
    I cant believe it, Im totally gobsmacked. How can a 10 yr old be asking for it, she is just a kid, the rapist should have known better. This is just disgusting. I Really think the whole Justice System needs looking at and a lot of changes made. It just isnt right.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    WTF!!!! How could a judge even have that as part of the reasoning. I have serious doubts about any man that would even SAY a 10 year old dressed provacatively. The judge sounds a sick as the pedo IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    WTF!!!! How could a judge even have that as part of the reasoning. I have serious doubts about any man that would even SAY a 10 year old dressed provacatively. The judge sounds a sick as the pedo IMO.
    He probably is a pedo SadieMae..... you just dont know these days.

So the girl was wearing a frilly bra and a thong. Now how in the world would those two guys know what she was wearing UNDER her clothing if the hadn't raped her? I doubt that she stripped and showed them her bra and thong I have a feeling that this judge is as sick as the two men that raped this little girl are. He even went on to say that she looked..what was it 19 years I've never in my life seen a 10 yr old that looked that old. This judge needs to be relieved of his judicial seat...NOW!

I agree that if a person is sentenced to 5 years that is exactly what they should serve. It shouldn't matter if he did everything that he was supposed to do. What else was there to do in prison? Good behavior is total b.s.

It also doesn't matter if it was the first time this guy committed a crime. Look what a violent crime it was. He didn't start out slow...he almost killed her and probably intended to.

If I was that wife I would be contacting everyone with an ear to hear me. I would go to the media and show the pic's of what she looked like after the beating. I just wouldn't stand still for this. It isn't right.

I was thinking the same thing, and given his track record of setting these pervs free, I wouldn't doubt that this "judge" was a paedo himself who hasn't gotten caught.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    I agree that if a person is sentenced to 5 years that is exactly what they should serve. It shouldn't matter if he did everything that he was supposed to do. What else was there to do in prison? Good behavior is total b.s.

It also doesn't matter if it was the first time this guy committed a crime. Look what a violent crime it was. He didn't start out slow...he almost killed her and probably intended to.

If I was that wife I would be contacting everyone with an ear to hear me. I would go to the media and show the pic's of what she looked like after the beating. I just wouldn't stand still for this. It isn't right.
    She did go to the media. The photos they showed of her in the actual news report were horrendous!! Much worse than the one on the website. He certainly tried to kill her without a doubt. And like she said...if it had been a stranger instead of his wife...he would undoubtedly be sitting in jail for 25-life! Where he SHOULD be! Abusers don't take a few classes and are "healed". They don't understand "wake up calls" giving them another chance to a decent human being. They get even!!

Their mindset is such that they can play the game up until the point where they are in a position to boil over again...then they revert back to the same lack of reasoning and lack of coping skills. Prison doesn't teach them a thing because they don't have the same stressors there which make them want to act out their aggressions.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

One year in prison??!! With good behavior he would have got out in 2 1/2. This is ridiculous, the first thing i thought was agreeable to what Sherri79 said. They want to wait until he kills her to lock him in 20? From what he did, he should have got attempted murder to begin with, not a beating sentence. It is at least assault with a deadly weapon. In that year in jail, he was probably still obsessing about his wife everyday. Nothing better for him to do, an i wouldn't imagine any rehabilitation. This is so sad, as in many of these cases, restraining orders don't work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast