1243 users online (284 members and 959 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nancy Grace married and pregnant with twins??

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

Is this for real??

I'm 100% convinced that this man is marrying her for money or that he's completely blind and deaf.

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

Is this for real??
    OMG can this be true?? It just doesn't strike me that NG would marry and it wouldn't be all over the net by NOW!!! Of course it's PerezHilton Who knows???
    SUNNY
    IMO/JMO

Doesn't that tummy look more than 2 months pregnant? Even with twins? I hope NG is happily married and pregnant because I think she's fantastic, but I don't know about this picture . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post
    OMG can this be true?? It just doesn't strike me that NG would marry and it wouldn't be all over the net by NOW!!! Of course it's PerezHilton Who knows???
    nypost.com has it also.

I'm happy for her.

I hope that NG is married and happy! If this story is true, I think that it is sweet! Did she announce anything on her show? Best of luck to her, her new husband and her babies. I hope the story is true.

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    nypost.com has it also.

I'm happy for her.
    Yes I see that the NYPost has the story so I guess it must be true??
    She sure doesn't look pregnant with twins.
    Here is her wedding picture I will be watching her show tonite if she announce it.If it's true Congrat's NG!!

SUNNY
    IMO/JMO

I think the saying on the t-shirt was altered after the pic was taken. It originally said "say hello to my 'lil friend.
    Someone tried to make it appear sy say "evil friend".
    This may be obvious to some, I just wanted to point it out because I think that is an awful way to refer to a baby regardless of your opinion of the mom.
    She looks so happy in this pic...overjoyed even. Good to see!

Susan

Well, good for her that she has found happiness and is having two babies. She has a great heart and truly cares for victims. Her own fiance was murdered years ago, and that was when she changed majors and decided to become a prosecutor. I wondered if she would ever be able to open her heart to love another man because it had been so long. I wish her, her unborn babies, and her new hubby the best of the best in happiness and health.

Lion

She often gets on my nerves but I still congratulate her on beginning this new chapter of her life.

How exciting for her! And about the belly being too big for twins at 2 months, my best friend looked like that with her twins too.

Oh, wow, I am so happy for her! BTW - how old is she?

Yea not to be mean but how old is NG?

Go Nancy! I couldn't be more happy for her!

Dang another one sneaks and get married on me.I met her at the Peterson trial. She looks better in person then on TV. In fact some where here is a pic I took at the courthouse of her.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast