Nancy Grace married and pregnant with twins??

gliving

Reaction score
gracepreggers.jpg

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

Is this for real??

I'm 100% convinced that this man is marrying her for money or that he's completely blind and deaf.

gracepreggers.jpg

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

Is this for real??

OMG can this be true?? It just doesn't strike me that NG would marry and it wouldn't be all over the net by NOW!!! Of course it's PerezHilton Who knows???

Doesn't that tummy look more than 2 months pregnant? Even with twins? I hope NG is happily married and pregnant because I think she's fantastic, but I don't know about this picture . . .

OMG can this be true?? It just doesn't strike me that NG would marry and it wouldn't be all over the net by NOW!!! Of course it's PerezHilton Who knows???

nypost.com has it also.

I'm happy for her.

I hope that NG is married and happy! If this story is true, I think that it is sweet! Did she announce anything on her show? Best of luck to her, her new husband and her babies. I hope the story is true. :)

nypost.com has it also.

I'm happy for her.
Yes I see that the NYPost has the story so I guess it must be true??
She sure doesn't look pregnant with twins.
Here is her wedding picture I will be watching her show tonite if she announce it.If it's true Congrat's NG!!

tv079.jpg

I think the saying on the t-shirt was altered after the pic was taken. It originally said "say hello to my 'lil friend.
Someone tried to make it appear sy say "evil friend".
This may be obvious to some, I just wanted to point it out because I think that is an awful way to refer to a baby regardless of your opinion of the mom.
She looks so happy in this pic...overjoyed even. Good to see!

Susan

Well, good for her that she has found happiness and is having two babies. She has a great heart and truly cares for victims. Her own fiance was murdered years ago, and that was when she changed majors and decided to become a prosecutor. I wondered if she would ever be able to open her heart to love another man because it had been so long. I wish her, her unborn babies, and her new hubby the best of the best in happiness and health.

Lion

She often gets on my nerves but I still congratulate her on beginning this new chapter of her life.

How exciting for her! And about the belly being too big for twins at 2 months, my best friend looked like that with her twins too.

Dang another one sneaks and get married on me.I met her at the Peterson trial. She looks better in person then on TV. In fact some where here is a pic I took at the courthouse of her.

Dang another one sneaks and get married on me.I met her at the Peterson trial. She looks better in person then on TV. In fact some where here is a pic I took at the courthouse of her.
I think she is pretty. I wish her well.

I'm not buying it....It doesn't look like anything real to me. I sure hope I'm wrong because I really like Nancy, but come on! You couldn't hide that tummy!

This was a shock. I still half wonder if it's a joke...I checked my calendar to make sure it's not April 1. :confused:

I mean, good for her...it's just highly unexpected, you know? She's 47. :cool: I know someone who's 44 and trying to have a baby, and she went to the area's best fertility clinic, and they won't even do in vitro on her unless she uses donor eggs.

Anyway, congratulations to Nancy! She's a month further along than me.....this is just sort of funny. When I was pregnant with #1, I remember who was pregnant along with me- Gwyneth Paltrow was pregnant with Apple. There were a few more celebs pregnant with me....so with #2 I am always going to remember Nancy Grace (and if rumor has it, Christina Aguilera). heh heh..

Wait a minute....I read she is 4 months pregnant and expecting twins in January, something does not compute :confused: I am due on New Year's Eve, and I am 3 months pregnant. 13 weeks...also with twins, they usually "take them" early, you don't usually carry to fullest term...they want them to bake as long as possible but most people I know who have had twins- and that's 5 or 6 people at least- most people have them around 33-35 weeks, instead of the typical 40 weeks or so for a singleton. Don't know why this is so routine to take them early but it's done..but I'm thinking Nancy probably will have them early December.

I didn't realize she was 47, and if that's the case, I'm sure glad it's not me! I would be very concerned about this pregnancy and being a new mom at such a late date. I pray if this is a factual story that Nancy comes through this with flying colours and has healthy babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back