Pennsylvania Police Investigate Strippers on Links at Pocono Golf Course

opme

Reaction score
Call it a case of 'Fore!' play.
Pennsylvania police are investigating reports of strippers at a private event on a Pocono golf course cavorting in full view of a publicly accessible road, the Pocono Record reported Tuesday.
A video posted on the newspaper's Web site showed strippers giving men lap dances on the links of the Cherry Valley Golf Course in Stroudsburg, Pa., as other golfers teed off. The paper said the video was shot by two neighbors.
Stroudsburg Area Regional Police responded to the Cherry Valley Golf Course Monday after reports of a road being blocked for a private party, Lt. Brian Kimmins told FOXNews.com.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286780,00.html

Where do I sign up?--This is actually the second time this has happened,think I read the same thing happening at a California golf course some years ago---hmmm I wonder what the green fees are

Where do I sign up?--This is actually the second time this has happened,think I read the same thing happening at a California golf course some years ago---hmmm I wonder what the green fees are

Stroudsburg is a nice town too, Pete. You can check out the train exhibits after ya golf. Or ummmm see a show. That's wild though.

Good lord....those women were gross!!!

Anyone thinking this sounds great had better go take a look at them first...

Jeez, is there NO where women can trust men to go and behave themselves?
I have full trust in my husband, thank God I guess alot of women have no problem with this kind of thing but I do. Or I would if my hubby was there getting a lap dance anyway.

Gheeezeeeee they should open a new course and name it:

Putts and *advertiser censored*.:blushing::D

Well, I was hoping this wouldn't make it on to WS.......but, since it was live and in color on Fox News today.....There was no hope.
So here we have a man who owns this golf course that scammed people out of tons of dollars with his Raintree and Why Rent? property and home sales. Just did some awful stuff with that.
He has been headlined for years with the turmoil he caused with poor unsuspecting buyers.......
Then.........yep...........man with no conscience .........goes and ruins a perfectly good golf course.
Now its front page and on Fox News..........
Him and all the croonies and the gathering.........should of been brought to jail.
Ah.........I actually think I heard the police on TV giggling.....
Nothing like ruining the wonderful area of Cherry Valley, with this publicity.
It makes me angry and sad............:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back