787 users online (95 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Travis Deville Arrested, Accused Of Beating Toddler, 2007

http://www.news4jax.com/news/13582225/detail.html

Police said 21-year-old Travis Deville and his wife brought their child to a police station and reported that an unknown person cut the screen of the child's bedroom window, entered the bedroom and beat the boy.

According to a police report, officers observed numerous bruises on the 2-year-old's buttocks and upper thighs that appeared to be from past healing injuries.

Both parents made written statement that someone had come into their home at the Naval Station Mayport apartment and spanked their child for no apparent reason, the police report said.
    ===========
    more @ link.

OH PULEEEEEEZE...were they stupid enough to think anyone would believe them???!!! That story made no sense at all...glad she came clean on the story. I wonder why she went along with the story in the first place...I think not only was the child abused but she was also.

What a lame a$$ exscuse...like anyone would believe that crap.
    As for mom, I don't care is she was beaten as well, she is a pitiful exscuse for a mother. He goes "overboard spanking the child" and she has to ask him to stop?
    There's no asking to it. If I caught a man, or anyone else beating my child I would be doing some beating of my own...on their heads, and they would be lucky if they ever regained consciousness.
    Women like her MAKE ME SICK, putting some sorry a$$ man over their children. She should have been charged too.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    What a lame a$$ exscuse...like anyone would believe that crap.
    As for mom, I don't care is she was beaten as well, she is a pitiful exscuse for a mother. He goes "overboard spanking the child" and she has to ask him to stop?
    There's no asking to it. If I caught a man, or anyone else beating my child I would be doing some beating of my own...on their heads, and they would be lucky if they ever regained consciousness.
    Women like her MAKE ME SICK, putting some sorry a$$ man over their children. She should have been charged too.

This is by no means a funny matter but I had to laugh at "Both parents made written statement that someone had come into their home at the Naval Station Mayport apartment and spanked their child for no apparent reason, the police report said." Yes, we have a serial spanker here! Lock your doors and put bars on your windows.

And, this is the current quality of our military? Throw the book at them!

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    And, this is the current quality of our military? Throw the book at them!
    I don't think it's fair to generalize the current military from this one incident!!

Quote Originally Posted by MREG2 View Post

This is by no means a funny matter but I had to laugh at "Both parents made written statement that someone had come into their home at the Naval Station Mayport apartment and spanked their child for no apparent reason, the police report said." Yes, we have a serial spanker here! Lock your doors and put bars on your windows.
    serial spanker, that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by lviola View Post
    serial spanker, that's funny
    Thanks.

Why did they go to the police station in the first place? If the bruises were old and no one had reported them they weren't going to get in trouble for the abuse. More than likely the mom is a stay at home mom the majority of families that live in base housing are stay at home because you have no bills other than phone and sometimes cable. I just want to know why even bother making up the story? Don't get me wrong I'm glad they got caught but come on this could be on that stupid criminals show.

I thought there were fresh bruises and wounds along with the older ones and they brought the child in for the new ones. Maybe I read it wrong.