Home is where the....

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
A Singapore company has been found guilty of housing its foreign workers in a toilet.
These poor people must have been desperate for employment.....it really irks me to see workers treated badly.
Please excuse the headline our Aussie news decided to go with:doh: .:silenced: :)
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=275785

A Singapore company has been found guilty of housing its foreign workers in a toilet.
These poor people must have been desperate for employment.....it really irks me to see workers treated badly.
Please excuse the headline our Aussie news decided to go with:doh: .:silenced: :)
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=275785

How inhumane, the punishment handed out in my opinion was nowhere near enough for what they did to these people. Hope they are housed somewhere safer and cleaner.

They,ll proberly have to go back to where they came from:(

This is just wrong. I feel sad and angry that those poor souls were treated worse than criminals in prison. I don't understand why the fine was only $5,786.00. Am I missing something?

Lion

Its sad allround Kimba......these people proberly thought they were going to better themselves and they end up living in a toilet.

Its sad allround Kimba......these people proberly thought they were going to better themselves and they end up living in a toilet.
Sadder yet, living in the toilet was probably better housing than what they left behind. Misteating & exploiting the poorest of the poor always burns me.

Sadder yet, living in the toilet was probably better housing than what they left behind. Misteating & exploiting the poorest of the poor always burns me.

Me, too Sadie, more than I can stand it, really. and, I bet your right about those poor souls having it better living in the bathroom than they did prior to that. Too sad.

Lion

Youre proberly right Sadie Mae and they proberly spent all they had to get there.

Youre proberly right Sadie Mae and they proberly spent all they had to get there.

Ugh, you are probably right, dingo. Those poor people may have spent all they had to get there.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back