FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFAlumni2002
I would have to go back and find some of the links to the interviews early on, but Jenn's condo was formally an apartment complex with rentals. There were a lot of condo conversions in Florida during 2005-2006. Jenn's condo was one of those. She had a "punch list" is what I've heard it referred to, and she chose to be home when the work was being done on her condo per the interviews. She would always be on the phone with someone- mom, dad, etc. while any of the workers were in her condo. There were a lot of empty units at Mosaic as not a lot of the apartments had sold.

As much as most complexes have those "condo commandos" unfortunately, Mosaic wasn't one of them.

I was very close with a family their kids and I had become close friends and then my parents and their mom had come very close as well, their father had died at the age of 50 from brain cancer. Virgina was a young viberate 72-year-old lady with alot of class. She had contacted Hud to see if she quaified for winterization and to have her eletrical wiring updated which she did. Hud sub-contracted to M&R Eletrict the eletrican helper we later found out by her best friend whom she told gave her the crips. To make a long story short this eletrican helper came back a week later after the job had been completed and wanted to borrow $50 all we know is that she was able to dilal 911 he kidnapped her out of her home took her down to Gary,Indiana and while he was trying to throw her over the overpass bridge onto I-80&94 durning rush hour taffic she dug into his skin and got his DNA under her finger nail. A small pickup ran over her legs a truck driver said he seen something a head of him but he thought it was a big dog or a deer he ended up in the hospital he had a nerves breakdown when he got up close he said she was leaning up with her hand up in the air for him to stop, he had no where to go your talking rush hour traffic heading in and out of chicago it was bumper to bumper and all 4 lanes were packed I won't go into the deal tails except they were able to find her right hand and they had a finger print on one of her life insurance policys and they were able to ID her along with her own DNA and also got the DNA from the murder.So it truly is possible that it could be a worker from the condo's.

AFTER SPENDING HOURS OF DELETING AND EDITING POST ON JENNIFER'S THREAD #4 I'M SENDING THIS WARNING OUT TO ALL GUILTY PARTIES IF I FIND ANOTHER POST THAT I HAVE SPENT HOURS ON READING AND DELETING MEMBERS WILL BE BANNED.

I agree with Windchime re: the condo workers.

If they are doing the amount of renovation work it seems they are, there would be all sorts of workmen in and out.

Painters, electricians, plumbers, drywall folks, AC and heating people, flooring people ... those are off the top of my head. That's a lot of people. And you have to consider that some of them are probably contractors with subcontractors, possibly some day laborers and others who would be hard to find.

It makes me think of a case in Kansas City. Richard Grissom, I think that's the exact name, is in prison. Two women went missing from an apt complex. It turns out he had been a painter and had a copy of the master keys. If I remember correctly he had keys to more than one complex. He also tried to kidnap another woman using an air pistol but she got away.

It sounds like no one hearing or seeing anything isn't surprising if a lot of the condos were empty at the time. I always thought apts complexes and the like were "safer" because you could hear everything but not so in all cases. Plenty of crimes have taken place in them and no one heard a thing.

Is it definite that Jennifer made it to her car? I wonder if someone entered her apartment and surprised her.

There are very few 'definites' in Jennifer's case.

One would hope LE knows more than what is in the public arena.

I still believe there will be an arrest. I'm convinced it is a case of the perpetrator reoffending at some future time.

Bloody 'ell!! I'm sick of checking in only to see no news on Jennifer - when are they going to realise that if you keep doing what you have always done you will keep getting what you have always got - which in this case is a big fat nothing! :banghead:

For goodness sake, if they have a better picture of the POI then release it!

It's doing my head in.

I understand your frustration Curves. I've been involved since almost day one, and just can't understand how someone can just vanish with little to no trace. I pray everyday for Jenn's miracle and to end this nightmare. But, it's better to keep checking in and see what thoughts everyone has and you never know- maybe our thoughts all put together will help to bring Jenn home :)

I understand your frustration Curves. I've been involved since almost day one, and just can't understand how someone can just vanish with little to no trace. I pray everyday for Jenn's miracle and to end this nightmare. But, it's better to keep checking in and see what thoughts everyone has and you never know- maybe our thoughts all put together will help to bring Jenn home :)

That's really sweet UFC :) You're right - good thoughts for Jen.

It's all about the positivity... that is the only way that I can think about Jenn and that keeps me dedicated to helping to find her. So, let's get talking again...

The worker theory has always intrigued me, but it looks so clean, how did a worker pull this off without any real evidence left behind? No sign of a struggle, no blood (thank God!) etc...

The only problem I find with the workman theory is that there may be 4 or 6 workmen and only one van. They often don't travel to a work site alone. So that means either her car was used from the beginning or the driver took the van and the rest of the workers never thought it odd.

Sadly there are a lot of people that vanish without a trace. It doesn't matter what age either.
Be assured Jennifer Kesse isn't the only one.

Here is a question though.
How many cases are there where there is a photo of the suspect and still the case is stalled?
Okay, not the best photo in the world but still a photo.

This case is waiting for the suspect to slip up. It could be as simple as a traffic violation.

There is always the posiblity that this POI could of been fired and came back on his own or the POI could of just dressed in old work clothes and fit right in with no one knowing any different.MOO

No, I don't think there's that possibility at this time. I've posted some enhancements of the suspect photos that I did over the last few weeks, and they are definitely not work clothes.

The link to the suspect photo enhancements is on page 1 of the 4th thread link above.

rd

I don't think what's he wearing when he drops off the car can eliminate the chance he's a worker. Grissom didn't show up in his painter clothes or truck, either. Why would he? He wasn't there to work.

It's a possibility. I'm not suggesting he showed up to work, left the area where he was working, abducted JK and then headed back to work.

rd- imo, they are just that enhancements... we don't know for a fact what you have run are truly the suspect's clothing, so he/she easily could have been a worker or a disgruntled worker.

So many scenarios run through my mind- could it be someone she knew in some capacity that her guard was down? Could it be a worker? Could it be just a random stranger?

Everyone says what they would do in a situation that involved them at gunpoint or knifepoint being asked to drive their car or get in their car or someone else's with their life or the lives of their family and friends being threatened, and I honestly can't say with certainty what I would do. I'm sure I would be scared and in shock and even if I had said I would run the other way or I would drive my car into something or fight, etc.... I don't know if I would.

Praying every day that Jenn is found and continuing to expect miracles...

Enhanced might be too strong of a word I used. Enlarged, blownup, magnified, shows what he was wearing.

As to how long he was wearing it, and when he changed to something else, the photos don't tell.

rd

Even with what you have provided, I unfortunately do not see that at all. If you and other people do, why not call the family tipline with that information?

If you don't see it, you just aren't looking. :D

I called the police tip line a month ago. A "very sensitive" investigation was announced the next day. It's been quiet since then, and that's a good sign.

rd

I've been looking at those pictures for the past 17 months... It is definitely a possibility that I don't see it. I'm glad that you phoned the tip line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail