1239 users online (219 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    rd- imo, they are just that enhancements... we don't know for a fact what you have run are truly the suspect's clothing, so he/she easily could have been a worker or a disgruntled worker.

So many scenarios run through my mind- could it be someone she knew in some capacity that her guard was down? Could it be a worker? Could it be just a random stranger?

Everyone says what they would do in a situation that involved them at gunpoint or knifepoint being asked to drive their car or get in their car or someone else's with their life or the lives of their family and friends being threatened, and I honestly can't say with certainty what I would do. I'm sure I would be scared and in shock and even if I had said I would run the other way or I would drive my car into something or fight, etc.... I don't know if I would.

Praying every day that Jenn is found and continuing to expect miracles...
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Enhanced might be too strong of a word I used. Enlarged, blownup, magnified, shows what he was wearing.

As to how long he was wearing it, and when he changed to something else, the photos don't tell.

rd

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Even with what you have provided, I unfortunately do not see that at all. If you and other people do, why not call the family tipline with that information?
    REWARD

If you don't see it, you just aren't looking.

I called the police tip line a month ago. A "very sensitive" investigation was announced the next day. It's been quiet since then, and that's a good sign.

rd

I've been looking at those pictures for the past 17 months... It is definitely a possibility that I don't see it. I'm glad that you phoned the tip line.
    REWARD

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rd_jfc View Post
    If you don't see it, you just aren't looking.

I called the police tip line a month ago. A "very sensitive" investigation was announced the next day. It's been quiet since then, and that's a good sign.

rd
    Trust me, I have been looking and I do happen to see definite "work clothes" the suspect could be wearing then have headed directly to work from leaving off the car. Hmmm...Chef ring a bell there, RD?!?!

I have never seen where they announced a "very sensitive" investigation. Do you have that link perhaps?

It has been quiet because they don't have anything to go on, IMO.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Also, there were reports on that apartment review site which mentioned more than one break-in using keys to those apartments in her complex. I wonder if LE ever bothered to check on those?! They would definitely have the reports in their office and could have gone back to follow up to see if any coincided with Jenn's condo. This would point to workers and past residents, as well.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I replied via PM for the time being.

rd

Thanks, RD...I appreciate it. I checked over very carefully what you are saying and not that it isn't possible, but it isn't clearly visible from my 21 inch screen here for some reason. I tried all the tricks, but like the face...all I see is the tree. Good job anyway! Like I said...the shadows are possibly what you are saying they are...but not clear enough for me to tell specifically.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

We all know that PD start with people closes to the victim, being family BF, and her closes friends. Next would be work associates and neighbors and in this case constuction workers at Mosaic. People living where her car was found plus people working in different busnisess in the area would probably have been interviewed.
    Posters and video of the POI would have gotten the community involved.Also a reward, as an incentivefor anyone to come forward with any info that might lead to finding Jennifer.
    Now i know that we are not privy to all that PD has obtained from this, but one has to wonder if they ever brought in a serious suspect, but, just did not have enough evidence to lay charges.

Quote Originally Posted by shwa View Post
    We all know that PD start with people closes to the victim, being family BF, and her closes friends. Next would be work associates and neighbors and in this case constuction workers at Mosaic. People living where her car was found plus people working in different busnisess in the area would probably have been interviewed.
    Posters and video of the POI would have gotten the community involved.Also a reward, as an incentivefor anyone to come forward with any info that might lead to finding Jennifer.
    Now i know that we are not privy to all that PD has obtained from this, but one has to wonder if they ever brought in a serious suspect, but, just did not have enough evidence to lay charges.
    It is how it "supposed" to be done, yes. They are also supposed to "assume" she could have gone missing from her apartment and go over it with great detail. It was never processed to our knowledge. It isn't always carried out methodically and properly, so clues could have been missed from the very beginning. Therefore, how do we know they handled the rest of the interviews properly working out from the family? If PD ever did bring in a serious suspect and didn't bother to notify the public for further information they could possibly gain that evidence or information from regarding that person...are they doing their job properly?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Someone needs to investigate the investigators.

This was just posted in the news forum:

At least one bag containing human remains was discovered on Thursday night near a busy road in Osceola County, according to officials, who said they are treating the find as a suspicious death

http://www.local6.com/news/13631846/detail.html

It is 27 miles and less than 30 minutes from Orlando.
    It is 16 miles and 21 minutes from Jennifer's condo from Highway 4, down Ronald Reagan Turnpike then over to Buena Vista Lakes on West Oceola Parkway.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Detectives are calling it a probable homicide. What we don't know yet is the age, sex or condition of the body. Those details may emerge from an autopsy set for Friday afternoon at the Orlando Medical Examiner's Office.

A second possible scene was being investigated, mid-morning Friday, a quarter-mile north at the intersection of Boggy Creek Road and the Osceola Parkway.

Detectives won't say if the victim met their end on the dirt access road or was dumped. Sheriff's officials are calling the death unusual, given the nature of the way the body was disposed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/13631036/detail.html

Osceola County detectives this morning confirmed that the suspicious package found on a dirt road Thursday contained human remains.

Investigators are ruling the findings as a "suspicious death" and the medical examiner's office is scheduled to perform an autopsy later today, said sheriff's office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...l_tab01_layout
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Human remains discovered in multiple garbage bags off a dirt road in Osceola County on Thursday were that of a woman, according to officials.

Sources told Local 6 News that the remains were not decomposed but were still fresh and that they had been next to the dirt road for only a short time.

http://www.local6.com/news/13631846/detail.html
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast