961 users online (179 members and 782 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    OK probably not related...just thought I should stay on top of it tho. You never know. <sigh>
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    I'm hoping it's not Jenn, but you never know. Praying that whoever it is that it brings answers for her family. My prayers go out to her family and her.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...l_tab01_layout

The woman's identity remains a mystery, Lizasuain said, but at this point, investigators believe the body is not that of missing women in two high-profile cases: Jennifer Kesse of Orlando, who was reported missing January 2006; or Brandy Hall, a Malabar Fire Department volunteer whose bloodstained truck was found last August.
    REWARD

There is a strong possibility this is Susan Fast. She has a thread here. Her step-son was seen leaving with two garbage bags. Sad, very sad.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Or maybe the college grad that is missing. I think she is missing from Miami, Stepha Henery.

Stepha Henery can be ruled out as they did state that it was a white woman. I just pray that whoever it is, it brings answers for her family.
    REWARD

Ah, OK. Thanks, UCFA! I must have overlooked it. Answers I am certain will be devastating for them. Bless their hearts.

Sorry about posting it here, but you never know where these things can lead. I thought it was in close enough proximity, we might find something. We still could tho. This perp is in basically the same area and there should be a lot of evidence/information to work this case after they discover her identity. An arrest shouldn't take too long.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I know- when I first read about it I did the same thing you did SS... I mapquested to see how far it was from John Young Parkway and Conroy. It just makes me continue to pray for Jenn and her family.. hopefully we'll get the miracle
    REWARD

This case is so frustrating. Is there anyway to find out if any homes in that area had permits pulled to build underground basements/rooms? Like a place to keep a hostage. This gal should have been located by now. Yeah I know this is pulling at straws.

It's a low lying, high density population area in Central Florida. Apartment complexes all up and down Conroy-Americana and Texas.

On the other hand, Jennifer hasn't been found, and one can only hope she will be.

By the way, BB, thanks for your work on the pictures. It was immensely helpful.

rd

HI rd, I go back and look at your blowups, they are really good.
    I am not really up on much here, I got discussed with "people" in here, so I exited.
    Another avenue I was considering was if she could have been driven to a location that Westgate owns down on Rt 60, west of Yeehaw Junction. The perp had her car for a long time and could have driven in many directions, if he was a worker/delivery person he may have been familiar with Westgates properties beyond those in Orlando.

Where the body of the another victim was recently found, as SS posted above, would be at least as far as Jennifer was taken, in my opinion. That was only 16 miles.

And like you say, he had time to go much further.

I hope the blowups help figure it out eventually.

rd

http://missingpieces.mypodcast.com/2...sse-25009.html

A really interesting interview with Jenn's parents, Drew & Jennifer Kesse.

One point that was interesting is that the FBI is currently 500,000 entries behind in Fingerprint Entries into the National system... I believe DNA is included in that as well. They are only able to do 200,000 entries a year, so that leaves about 2-3 years where if the person or persons involved in Jenn's abduction were not in trouble in the past, but recently, before they might even get a hit.

It's just unreal what happens... they even talk about unidentified human remains. Some places cremate unidentified human remains without any DNA testing. They also talk about how Florida is 3rd in the country behind NY and CA in unidentified human bodies. Imagine how much closure could be brought if they mandated DNA testing on human remains?
    REWARD

And people wonder why Jennifer's case along with hundreds if not thousands of other cases remain unsolved.

The worst part is descipable criminals roam the streets free to take other lives while data banks are not updated.

Even when the files are updated you have to hope some cold case detective will actually run forensic evidence they have through the system.

Still, I believe the OPD have all they need in the way of evidence. All that is needed is a suspect to match it to.
    Another two years seems an awfully long time for Mr and Mrs Kesse and loved ones to endure.

Where's the justice in this life?

We pay too much to house and guard prisoners, and not enough to put all of them in that belong there.

There is no excuse for us as a nation to not equip law enforcement with what is needed to deal with the crime we have, and that which is needed as first responders to disasters.

But there are lots of reasons to not do it, and only the hope we won't join the victims who are the reason to do it.

rd

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast