Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Quote Originally Posted by UCFAlumni2002 View Post
    http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/ne...n-from-pickup/

FHP Rescues Bound Woman From SUV
    Posted Jul 12, 2007 by Loren Omoto
    Updated Jul 12, 2007 at 04:05 PM
    By Valerie Kalfrin
    The Tampa Tribune
    The Florida Highway Patrol charged a Tampa man with armed kidnapping and battery after a motorist reported seeing a woman bound and gagged in his sport utility vehicle.
    Trooper Larry Coggins said about 2 p.m., the highway patrol received a Star FHP call reporting that a woman in a white Chevy Blazer appeared to be bound and gagged.
    The troopers pulled over the Blazer on the ramp leading from Interstate 4 to northbound 275 and saw the woman with duct tape over her mouth in the back seat.
    The driver was identified as Marcus A. Young, 54, of Tampa.
    The woman is 35, from Panama City.
    Coggins did not identify her. She told troopers she was walking in the Ybor area when Young, who is an acquaintance, pulled up and began having an argument with her. He then bound and gagged her and put her in the vehicle.
    The woman is being checked out at a local hospital, said Coggins and they are sending a special investigator to talk to her to get more details from her.

It appears that she was known to him.... wonder if this is the same way it happened for Jennifer?
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

You never know. That is why we need to stay up on all these cases...even like Kelsey Smith's. There are so many possibilities of how or why with Jennifer. This kidnapper could even be the one...and a lucky break is what we need in her case.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    http://www.wesh.com/news/13667608/detail.html

Police Consider Underwater Technology In Kesse Search

POSTED: 7:13 am EDT July 12, 2007
    UPDATED: 11:29 am EDT July 12, 2007

Orlando police said they may use sonar technology to search for Jennifer Kesse.

The Orlando woman has been missing since January 2006, WESH 2 News reported.

Investigators said they would use the underwater sonars in ponds around the apartment where Kesse lived, which is located near the Mall at Millenia.

The same equipment was used recently in the search for missing Brevard County firefighter Brandy Hall.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

That is great! I thought they had already searched those areas tho. What did they use before?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I never saw anything on it, but as your question implies, in searches for other women dive teams go underwater, or in one case, for Theresa Parker, they drained a nearby pond to search it.

This is excellent, albeit a year and a half late. Unfortunately yet another woman had to disappear for others to see technology for searching for her.

rd

Did they find Brandy Hall though?

There was one lake searched not long after Jennifer vanished. Whether there was more searches I don't know.

I do believe this could be termed a slow investigation.

S L O W is right! What is wrong with them? If they have not already searched those ponds...that is ridiculous. Even if they didn't find her...the cells, purse, etc. could be there or any other evidence. When did they say they would do this or are they still "considering"? Sheesh!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I think it is fair to say this investigation got off to a bad start and it has never really recovered.
    There appears to have been a mixture of bad luck and poor decisions resulting in a case in limbo.

As we all know, in this type of investigation the first 48 hours is critical.
    This case never got going until after 48 hours.

As people have posted above it is most important to get all the forensic data bases up to date and keep them that way.
    Surely this has to be done for the safety of the community.

Our leaders need to get the priorities right.

Most le agencies do not have experience in dealing with missing people cases. (IMO)

We hear about all of these cases on cable news and the internet and there appears to be a flood of these cases recently, but really it's nothing new. This has been going on for ages. What is new is the way we share information so quickly.

The media is also helping share their experiences with missing cases when they ask le the right questions and give them suggestions, maybe carried from other cases.
    It takes all of us working together to protect one another and help each other in a world that would hurt us.

United we stand.

Please stand up for the missing and their families.

Help shine a light on the need for timely (DNA, fingerprint) database entries.

Please stand up for Jennifer Kesse.

family tipline~ 1-407-772-2162

I repeat:

As people have posted above it is most important to get all the forensic data bases up to date and keep them that way.
    Surely this has to be done for the safety of the community.

Our leaders need to get the priorities right.

Is this too much to ask?

I agree, Myserty! What good is having a community with beautiful trees, roads, and amenities our tax dollars provide...if the people living there aren't safe to enjoy them? Their priorities are messed up.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Update on kidnapped woman:

TAMPA - The Florida Highway Patrol has identified the kidnapping victim troopers rescued Thursday on Interstate 275 north of Interstate 4 as Lisa A. Baker, 35, of Panama City.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show no criminal history for Young in this state.

Public records list him as the registered agent of the Golden Anchor, a Waters Avenue bar. A woman who answered the phone said Young and his wife had run the business for about a year.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/ne...an-identified/

I wonder where they lived before then?! This guy was married and yet had a woman at his home he then kidnapped? Maybe it wasn't the first time he has become obsessed with a female and took 'care' of the situation this way. He runs a bar and it all makes him a candidate to be looked at here in my book. I do hope Orlando LE checks him out.
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 07-14-2007 at 02:37 PM.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

found a pic

Seemed to take me forever to find a pic of the perp online at a news site. Now what I am wondering is if we can find a pic of his wife to see if she fits the image of the POI in the kesse case. So far there seems to be no connection but it doesnt hurt to consider possibilities just in case.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/artic...?storyid=58907

Edited to add: I wonder how far his home is from where J.K. disappeared?

The suspect is a man, and an average height to 5'11" man at that. The police are wildly wrong in their height description, and the closeups I did show it to be a man.

The coloring is not accurate, and some think his hair is light colored, not black. The picture of the perp you posted is gray, so I wouldn't rule that out.

The face is roughly that of the face in my blowup of photo three, but the suspect in Jennifer's case had no mustache, probably a chin strap instead of a goatee, but don't know, and his hair was neatly trimmed in the back.

I personally think the Jesse suspect is much younger than 54, but considering that we have to be subjective about hair color, there is nothing about the picture you posted that rules him out. I didn't see anything else posted that suggested why you said wife other than the official height estimate.

rd

rd-Wanted to thank you for the picture blow ups. Good work.

This guy from Tampa looks huge to me--not at all the same body shape.

Doing a quick search--Tampa seems to be at least 125 miles (1.5 hrs) from Orlando.

The info in the link that docwho provided says that he and his wife were seperated but living together, according to the stepson.

I think it is highly unlikely the POI is one and the same.

Thank goodness for an alert motorist!!!

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast