1289 users online (229 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Not sure this is the right thread - seems to be as much about Tawni Lee (RIP) but...

HUH? I really hope that this is Jaycee but frankly, I'm skeptical despite what the police say about being 99% sure it is her. I'll believe it when I see the DNA and desperately want to be wrong but... she's 11 years older than Natascha Kampusch was when she escaped, and that's all adulthood as opposed to childhood.

I forget the name but there was a story of a woman who came forward claiming to be a child kidnapping victim about four or five years ago and it turned about to be a cruel hoax.

I really hope this isn't as well - and if it is, it'd have been better if it had been kept out of the news until it was known as such.

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
    Sure looks like her!

Girl at Police Station
    Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

So where are our talented posters who can do a side by side of the missing child photo and this one from the police station?

Here you go:

The girl at the police station looks so ... unhealthy. But I guess she's had an 18-year ordeal so that's sadly not surprising.

Everyone, there is a discussion thread over in "Up to the Minute" board.

UPDATE - POSSIBLY LOCATED CA-Jaycee Lee Dugard Missing since: Jun 10th, 1991
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeaBecBec View Post
    Sure looks like her!

Girl at Police Station
    That was on a news cast a few moments ago. I was under the impression that it was a photo of her as a child. She doesnt look anywhere near 29 years old.

This is an absolute miracle and provides hope for others. I took place in a march for Jaycee (mising children's fundraiser) way back when my daughter was little. I always thought this was one of the wierder cases. The poor stepfather was treated poorly. The SOB that had her is on the Megan's Law website as a convicted violent child rapist.
    John 3:16

Everyday it is my fervent prayer that these cases are solved

Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    That was on a news cast a few moments ago. I was under the impression that it was a photo of her as a child. She doesnt look anywhere near 29 years old.
    I think she does look really young, but as a woman of 35, I also look very young and get carded and questioned about my age all the time...I pray to the Lord that this is her...I still believe in miracles....

Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    It looks like it might have taken at an arcade of some sort?? Could be an older picture taken??

Those arcade games sure look like from the early 90's. That's most likely a photo taken of her as a child.

OMG, news media reported she had two children by this creep. And, Jaycee had never been to school nor had her children. Remember the Austria perp? And, this was happening right here under our noses.

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    Those arcade games sure look like from the early 90's. That's most likely a photo taken of her as a child.
    The photo says GIRL at police station, so it could very well be the older daughter who may look very much like Jaycee did as a child.

It does look like she COULD be 28 years old, though, it is not like she has probably ever used makeup or been outside to get any sun damage on her skin! The screens behind appear to be older model office computers rather than video games of any kind.
    Last edited by raeann; 08-27-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: add comment

That picture is obviously a screen capture from the very beginning of this video: YouTube - Jaycee Lee Dugard Found Alive ABC News Report

The video looks old and grainy to me, like it could easily be from the early 90's. I think this is old footage of Jaycee before she disappeared.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Mods, can we merge the numerous Jaycee threads into the main thread at the hot case forum? Or lock this one as it was a comparison to an UID who we know is ruled out and update this to read ruled out?

Thanks!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast