1143 users online (240 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

RIP Joel Siegel

GMA movie critic Joel Siegel dies at age 63.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070629/...it_joel_siegel

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

May he rest in peace. I've enjoyed his reviews for years.

That's too bad ... he always had a twinkle in his eye,and a smile on his face. He seemed the type of person I could be friends with.

Very sorry to hear this--He was always so ethusiastic about his reviews--watched him for decades--RIP Joel

He wrote "Lessons for Dylan" when he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 54. Dylan should be around 9 or 10 now. I'm sorry that he'll have to get fatherly advice from that book now, but at least he has that. It was a cute book, but also very straight-forward. I'll have to read it again soon.

RIP, Joel Siegal.

I heard this a few hours ago. Geez, I just hate to hear something like this. I feel like I know these people 'cause I've watched them for so long.

May he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    He wrote "Lessons for Dylan" when he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 54. Dylan should be around 9 or 10 now. I'm sorry that he'll have to get fatherly advice from that book now, but at least he has that. It was a cute book, but also very straight-forward. I'll have to read it again soon.

RIP, Joel Siegal.
    The article said that he died from colon cancer. I didn't realize that he battled lung cancer, too. It didn't say anything about children or marital status. Was he married or divorced?

In any case, this news comes as a surprise. I always enjoyed watching Joel although I haven't seen him in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    The article said that he died from colon cancer. I didn't realize that he battled lung cancer, too. It didn't say anything about children or marital status. Was he married or divorced?

In any case, this news comes as a surprise. I always enjoyed watching Joel although I haven't seen him in recent years.
    I just caught the end of a little tribute last nite on 20/20 and they said he had a 9 yr old.