RIP Joel Siegel

May he rest in peace. I've enjoyed his reviews for years.

That's too bad ... he always had a twinkle in his eye,and a smile on his face. He seemed the type of person I could be friends with.

Very sorry to hear this--He was always so ethusiastic about his reviews--watched him for decades--RIP Joel

:( He wrote "Lessons for Dylan" when he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 54. Dylan should be around 9 or 10 now. I'm sorry that he'll have to get fatherly advice from that book now, but at least he has that. It was a cute book, but also very straight-forward. I'll have to read it again soon.

RIP, Joel Siegal.

I heard this a few hours ago. Geez, I just hate to hear something like this.:( I feel like I know these people 'cause I've watched them for so long.

May he rest in peace.

:( He wrote "Lessons for Dylan" when he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 54. Dylan should be around 9 or 10 now. I'm sorry that he'll have to get fatherly advice from that book now, but at least he has that. It was a cute book, but also very straight-forward. I'll have to read it again soon.

RIP, Joel Siegal.
The article said that he died from colon cancer. I didn't realize that he battled lung cancer, too. :( It didn't say anything about children or marital status. Was he married or divorced?

In any case, this news comes as a surprise. I always enjoyed watching Joel although I haven't seen him in recent years.

The article said that he died from colon cancer. I didn't realize that he battled lung cancer, too. :( It didn't say anything about children or marital status. Was he married or divorced?

In any case, this news comes as a surprise. I always enjoyed watching Joel although I haven't seen him in recent years.

I just caught the end of a little tribute last nite on 20/20 and they said he had a 9 yr old.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back