1128 users online (214 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL-Angels & Demons - 1989

Angels & Demons
    http://www2.sptimes.com/Angels_Demons/default.html

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders and their aftermath, a story of a handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

This is a long read . When I started I couldn't stop until I finished. I really think these guys are right about the evil in this World. Since I read story in full ,it really makes me wonder if they are right. It makes you cry then it makes you cheer them on to get this guy.Thank God they did.

I used to have nightmares about this case, especially about how their lives ended. They were from here (although south of me), and I can remember local coverage of the case like it was yesterday.

All they wanted was a break from their everyday, hard-working life. It just doesn't seem fair.

Every so often one of the cable channels runs a program about this case. I don't think it was ever made into a movie. It would probably be too horrible to make.

I am so glad he was caught and convicted. He is a monster.

Me too, ihadcabinfever! It was totally amazing what those detectives did with a few scribbled notes on a piece of paper.

This is another article published in the local paper in 1994. I'm looking for a different one, but can't find it right now. Anyway, this was good too.

http://www.andelman.com/ARTICLES/obachandler.html

Bump.