Cold Case File: The Naked Tickler

ihadcabinfever

Reaction score
http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Local/newEAST01062507.htm

<TABLE class=page><TBODY><TR><TD class=header colSpan=2><!-- Zone Name: News-468x60 --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>document.write('<SCR'+'IPT src="http://adserver2.news-journalonline.com/advertpro/servlet/view/banner/javascript/zone?zid=105&pid=0&random='+Math.floor(89999999*Math.random()+10000000)+'&millis='+new Date().getTime()+'" language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"></SCR'+'IPT>');</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://adserver2.news-journalonline.com/advertpro/servlet/view/banner/javascript/zone?zid=105&pid=0&random=87645460&millis=1183261611937" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>NEWS

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=story vAlign=top><!-- beg web delivery --><!-- Harris Publishing System Dynamic Object, Copyright 2000 -->June 24, 2007
Cold Case File: The Naked Tickler

THE CRIME
Home Invasion
Date of crime: 2001-2006

Since March 2001, several women on the city's beachside have had their feet fondled by an intruder in the buff. Bare except for a backward baseball cap, the tickler last struck in August, when he touched the foot of a 59-year-old woman dozing on her couch in her Katy Drive home. The woman awoke to discover him crouching behind her sofa, according to a police report. "What are you doing here," she said. He ran from the room, his hands held low over his groin.
THE INVESTIGATION

Detectives are still investigating whether this is the same man who tickled the toes of two Sea Woods subdivision residents in July 2005. One 77-year-old victim who had her toe touched described her intruder as having a curly ponytail and a "skinny, white butt." The same evening just a couple streets away, a second victim stepped on the bare backside of a man next to her bed. "He did not make a sound," said the 79-year-old woman at the time of the incident. "I did not see his face; all I saw was his naked behind. That is something I will never forget." In both cases, once discovered, the man fled. Five similar burglaries have occurred in the same neighborhood. Police said the crimes follow a similar pattern, none of the victims was attacked or threatened and there were no signs of forced entry. However, there is no physical evidence that conclusively points to a single suspect.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
LOL!

How scary for the women and he could become dangerous, but I couldn't help but find this sort of amusing just the way the story was written.

except for a backward baseball cap having a curly ponytail and a "skinny, white butt." lmao i showed this to my hubby and said look hun they are describing you rofl he looked at me and cocked his head to the side and said hahaha verrrry funny lmao .. poor hubby

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back