Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

Thinking of you and sending you prayers.

All my love to you, Di.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Di, I'm sending you love too. You will never get over losing Ethan but you will get through it with some days better than others. Hang in there. We are all praying for strength for you during this horrible time in your life.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I somehow just read this thread today. I cry as I sit here. That was one incredibly handsome little boy. I'm sure he's got many followers upstairs.

No words will take the pain away but know that there are people out there thinking of you, praying for you, wishing you peace. I don't even know you and your tragedy has affected my life.

I wish I could give you a hug, make it all go away, make Ethan come back. Children are a gift from God. God blessed you with him. He must have been one very special little boy for God to have wanted him back so soon.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Di,
    Still thinking of you and your family. God bless you as start another week....

My brother-in-law and sister-in law lost a child and so I have had a glimpse into the void that is left behind. I pray that you feel God's arms around you and they carry you until you meet your beautiful Ethan again.

You are loved...

Julie

The beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
    Di, my love and prayers to you!

Thank you everyone......

well, I have had a thought bouncing around in my head for the past few weeks.... now it has become a DREAM that I want to come true.....

I want to start the Ethan Hansen Foundation...
    the mission.... To offer support, compassion and understanding to families and friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.

I have looked all over the web and have found NOTHING for parents, family or friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.... there are TONS of groups for children that are ill.... but none for people in my shoes.... I know there are ALOT of people out there in my shoes.....

I am not really sure where to start...... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this.... but I WANT it to happen..... if anyone has any thoughts please email me seahorseladydi@yahoo.com

Our family is doing ok....... I am working so it helps with keeping busy.... some days are better then others.....

Take care everyone!
    Di

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Seahorseladydi For This Useful Post:

{{{{{{Seahorse}}}}}}}

I think that's a wonderful legacy for Ethan. I'm sorry I have no idea how to help you but I wish you the very best with your endeavour. Take care x

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorseladydi View Post
    Thank you everyone......

well, I have had a thought bouncing around in my head for the past few weeks.... now it has become a DREAM that I want to come true.....

the mission.... To offer support, compassion and understanding to families and friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.

I have looked all over the web and have found NOTHING for parents, family or friends that have lost a child in a freak tragic accident.... there are TONS of groups for children that are ill.... but none for people in my shoes.... I know there are ALOT of people out there in my shoes.....

I am not really sure where to start...... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of this.... but I WANT it to happen..... if anyone has any thoughts please email me seahorseladydi@yahoo.com

Our family is doing ok....... I am working so it helps with keeping busy.... some days are better then others.....

Take care everyone!
    Di
    DI!! I think that is a wonderful idea!!
    Possibly you can start by asking others who have started foundations for other reasons?
    Although your idea is unique the basic structure should still be similair

s_finch is offline "Perpetrators on all levels strive for stealth"
    Di,

I think that's a wonderful idea. May God Bless You and Your Family.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...ine=1215390902Dail Dinwiddie missing since 1992
    http://www.kristenfoundation.org/cgi...port=sp&ID=027

I just saw this thread, and wanted to offer my prayers. (((hugs))) Your idea sounds wonderful, and healing too. (((more cyberhugs))))

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorseladydi View Post
    Thank you everyone......

Take care everyone!
    Di
    Welcome back, Di. I love your siggy with Ethan's beautiful picture and memorial. What a special dream you have. I hope that this comes true for you and for all of the families that have lost a beloved child.

Lion

no advise- just hugs and kisses your way--------------

I think that's a wonderful legacy. {{{{hugs}}}} to you.

To my dearest Di,
    My heart is with you and your family.

So much Love and Respect for you,
    dark_shadows

Dear Seahorseladydi,
    Our family sends condolences and prayers for your loss. Your little angel is with the lord now.. God Bless

thank you all.... it is not an easy time... I HATE GREIF!!!! but it is all I have to hold onto somedays......

The foundation is on hold for now..... I want it to happen but am just not emotionally ready to do it..... I can't even hold down a job...

hope everyone enjoys their thanksgiving and hug your children tight!

Ethan Isaac Hansen
    Jan 4th 2002 ~ June 23rd 2007

I miss you Little Man!
    Read about Ethan here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Seahorseladydi For This Useful Post:

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Di, may you find strength during the holidays. I'm thinking of you.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Diana, I think of you often and pray for you and your family. Hugs and prayers especially during the holidays.

seahorseladydi, just wanted you to know you've been on my mind this week and I'm praying for you and your family. Hugs to you.

ladydi, many heartful hugs and prayers for you and your family always.

CarpeDiem, thanks for bringing this thread out front.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

LadyDi~ We are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers every day. You aren't alone while you are in pain and grieving. People here love you very much and realize how difficult it must be. May you and your family find some peace and a way to cope especially during this time.

I will light a candle for Ethan on Christmas Eve.

Hugs~
    SS~
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Thinking of you, your family, and Ethan...

Prayers to you and yours as the holidays near. {{{hugs}}}

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast