Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Oh Di! I cannot believe that I did not see this on the news or in the paper! My heart is breaking right now for you and your entire family. But I'm also so inspired by your courage and by your generosity to let Ethan give the gift of life to so many people. You are a special family.

Hello Di. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

Lion

I am very sorry for your tragic loss. Your son is an angel, may he rest in peace. My prayers go out to you, your family and friends at this time of need. We are all thinking of you. May God Bless you and watch over you and yours. Amen. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Gozgals

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    I just wanted to let you know you and your family are in my thoughts.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

I am so sorry, Di. My heart goes out to you and your family... may peace and comfort surround you. Bless you, dear Di...

I bet Tybee is there with him helping him to make the adjustment... She is giving him the mothering and attention he needs.... Ty will be there to comfort all of us, and our families when we cross over.
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    I bet Tybee is there with him helping him to make the adjustment... She is giving him the mothering and attention he needs.... Ty will be there to comfort all of us, and our families when we cross over.
    What a beautiful thought Gabby. What a comfort to think that Ethan is with Tybee.

My heart truly aches for you, I have a son the same age...peace and love to you, now, and most especially in the following days, weeks months and years to come, when you need it the most.
    Much Love

I am so very sorry for your loss. My family and I camp often, and it's heart wrenching to hear this story - tragic. Know that you, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sad to hear about your tragic news. I truly believe that losing a child is the greatest pain there can be. I know you will always have your treasured memories of him and know that he will be inside of your heart always. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

God Bless You All!
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

I've offered my condolences on this thread before but I just wanted to let you know I'm still keeping you and your family in my prayers. I can't get Ethan out of my head, I'm so sad for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    I've offered my condolences on this thread before but I just wanted to let you know I'm still keeping you and your family in my prayers. I can't get Ethan out of my head, I'm so sad for you all.

Ditto.

What a beautiful little boy, words fail me, I am so sorry.

Seahorseladydi,

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.
    May God bless you.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Di, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's truly heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you during this time. I hope you find comfort in the days and months to come. You are a brave soul and know that your son lives on in others.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast