Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious son. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Please accept my heart-felt condolances on the loss of your precsious son. What a wonderful gift you have given to other families with loved one's who needed life saving organ transplants - God Bless.

Adrienne

Please accept my heart-felt condolances on the loss of your son. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and friends. God Speed.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Seahorselady, I hope you are able to find some comfort from the love of family and friends. Your little boy was beautiful. I am so sorry for you and your family.

I pray God holds you in the palm of his hand and gives you comfort.
    Please know your precious angel is sitting at the lap of Jesus. I believe this
    with all my heart.
    Love Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
    Thank you for giving life to others in your darkest hour.
    IMHO

What a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your son is in God's hands now. Take peace in that.

Di,
    I am truly sorry for the loss of your little boy from this tragedy. May the Lord give your family comfort @ this time.

I know these words will not bring you much comfort. But know that you and your family are in the prayers of many. My deepest sympathy on your tragic loss.

I don't even know the right words to express to you, I can't imagine what you are feeling.

I can't even relate Seahorse. I pray that you know in your heart where he is now and how much better off he is than any of us....walking on streets of gold, angels singing all around him...I hope somehow that can bring you some comfort...I am so sorry. We are all here for you.

ETA: The Hansens ultimately chose to donate some of Ethan’s organs, and at least four people were the beneficiaries, according to Seitz.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christine2448 For This Useful Post:

Oh Di, my husband and I mourned this young boy's death when we read it in the news when it happened as we live in Oregon. I honestly thought how horrible, but then I thought, God must have had something extra special in mind for this young man taking him so young and in such a way. I know words mean next to nothing but I want you to know I am praying for you and your family. Again, I am so sorry this happened! God bless you sweetie!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anngelique For This Useful Post:

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Ethan. What a huge loss for you and your family. You have my admiration for the donation of his organs and my hope and prayers that you will find some comfort in knowing that so many people care for and about you. Again - I am so sorry.

seahorseladydi,
    So sorry for your loss.

Diana, my heart goes out to you and your family in these terrible moments. I am praying that God lift you up in his everloving arms and comfort you and sustain you. Just as Ethan is now in God's arms. You all are in my prayers. I will light a candle at the Basilica of Our Lady of the Angels here in Costa Rica and ask her to bring your family peace and acceptance. Many hugs to you. God bless you all.

oh my goodness, I don't know what to say. I'll be praying for you and your family.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Oh, I can't piece together the words as to how I'm feeling...I am so, so sad to hear about this, and my heart just hurts for you and your family. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing there are so many people keeping you and your family and Ethan in their thoughts and prayers.

About a week ago, I printed out some organ donor cards for me to complete - yep, I still haven't gotten around to it. Di, you can be assured that tomorrow I WILL fill one out for me, in honor of Ethan. It's just the incentive I need to quit procrastinating.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast