766 users online (100 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Sex Offender Arrested After Cops Find 15-Year-Old Girl in His Bed

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

Inside Gomez' bedroom was a 15-year-old girl who told police she was 18. Investigators say she knew Gomez was a sex offender, and was trying to protect him.
    ==========
    much more @link but i had a hard time getting it to let me copy and paste.

Ew! He's so old! What's up with the 15 yr old trying to protect HIM? Ugh.

I looked at some other articles and one says he's 42 yrs and the other says he's 52.

The jerk probably lied about his age to the girl and trying to manipulate her into things.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Eww that is so disgusting!!!!!
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

Yet another repeat offender.

He definitely looks more fifty-two than forty-two. I like the way the LE think there. Sexual offenders should be afraid; never knowing when LE is going to knock on their door or pull them over.

I'm curious to as to why the fifteen yr. old girl would lie about her age to LE in order to protect him. I guess my first thought might be that she doesn't have such a great home life and saw this old man as her savior, someone that was going to take care of her.

i figure the girl thinks she is in love. my guess is she has been abused in some way in her life before she met this man. it wouldn't matter if the abuse was sexual or she was beat or just neglected. girl that are abused/neglected feel a need to be loved. they grow up with a empty feeling that predators can spot. these are the girls who tend to have a baby at 15 to have some1 to love them or they will live with a man that beats them every time they look at a guy passing them in the store. he beats me because he is scared of me leaving so he must really love me. men like this sicko can pick up on a girls low self worth in a few minutes. after that it wont take much to hook her. at 15 she is not old enough yet to look at her self and try to figure out why she would let a 50 year old man paw all over her. she is still too young to think how this will affect her 10-20-30 years later. all she will see is she is not alone today. for a 15 yr old today is all that matters. not only do i want this man to never see the light of day again but i hope this girl get the help she needs so she wont be a victim over and over in her life.