1321 users online (290 members and 1031 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry OH - Cleveland renowned surgeon accused of sex assaults

This creep performed my mom's heart surgery last year.

http://www.cleveland.com/search/inde...l=2&thispage=1

The Cleveland Clinic fired Dr. Baldev Sekhon, the top heart surgeon at Fairview Hospital, after a doctor and five other women accused him of sexually assaulting them in his office.
    But Sekhon hardly missed a beat, landing a job with his former employers, St. Vincent Charity and St. John West Shore hospitals.
    The allegations against Sekhon, 54, of Westlake, became public in a lawsuit the doctor's former surgical assistant filed last Friday in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

--
    In his lawsuit, Graham described the heart surgery unit as a dysfunctional group in which some of the nurses and physician's assistants tried to steer clear of Sekhon; Graham was shunned and derided for reporting the allegations against Sekhon; and Sekhon intentionally poked Graham twice in the hand with a needle - drawing blood - during an open-heart operation in March.
    Needle stabbings "are fairly common," but had never happened before with Sekhon, Graham said in an interview.
    "The way he did it, it couldn't have been an accident," Graham said. "He wouldn't say a word to me or even acknowledge I was there."

Good gravy. What a story.
    Your mom is doing ok Taximom?

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Good gravy. What a story.
    Your mom is doing ok Taximom?
    JBean, she is doing great. She has more energy now than all of her kids and grandkids put together! lol

We are trying to keep this from her. She had a real hard time with knowing that other people would be seeing her naked during the surgery. She just turned 80 last week and we don't want her to start worrying about this!

This doctor was very professional to us though. Surprise, surprise.

Thanks for asking, JBean. Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    JBean, she is doing great. She has more energy now than all of her kids and grandkids put together! lol

We are trying to keep this from her. She had a real hard time with knowing that other people would be seeing her naked during the surgery. She just turned 80 last week and we don't want her to start worrying about this!

This doctor was very professional to us though. Surprise, surprise.

Thanks for asking, JBean. Have a nice day!
    OH yes do keep it from her. It would be of absolutely no benefit for her to hear this news.
    I am so glad she is doing so well..let's keep it that way!

If the women were sexually assaulted, why aren't there any criminal charges instead of a lawsuit, or in addition to the lawsuit. I don't blame the assistant for suing, but she should go ahead and file charges since it's all out in the open anyway. He's a rapist and dangerous to those who go against him. I'm glad his wife is divorcing him and think that the clinic doesn't need their own private instution police. What a bunch of crooks only interested in money they are raking in.

Wow. Too bad the chicks didn't get together and send in a plant who was trained in Krav Maga like JLo in "Enough" and just teach him a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    If the women were sexually assaulted, why aren't there any criminal charges instead of a lawsuit, or in addition to the lawsuit. I don't blame the assistant for suing, but she should go ahead and file charges since it's all out in the open anyway. He's a rapist and dangerous to those who go against him. I'm glad his wife is divorcing him and think that the clinic doesn't need their own private instution police. What a bunch of crooks only interested in money they are raking in.
    They probably know the outcome, since the Clinic has no sunshine law for its police and the clinic can rig it anyway they want. I guess they could file state or federal charges through the appropriate DAs, but it's probably not worth it to them, since the POS has a good chance of getting off and could counter sue. The burden of proof is much lower civilly than criminally, so these guys have a much better chance of winning a civil court battle.

I strongly agree; the state should not allow them to have their own police, but only a special detail of the city police.

I'm really amazed at the other hospitals taking this sex offender back. Like Randy Newman said:. ”It’s money that matters in the USA”.

Crypto6