GUILTY Doctor pleads guilty to secretly taping examinations of girls

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A rural doctor pleaded guilty Monday to secretly videotaping teenage girls during pelvic and breast exams.
Owen Murphy Panner Jr., 60, used a miniature camera hidden in his shirt's breast pocket to videotape the pelvic examination of a 15-year-old patient, U.S. Attorney McGregor Scott said.

He also installed small cameras in air vents above an exam table to record a nurse practitioner performing breast and pelvic exams on a 16-year-old patient.
==========
more @ link.
http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0703/doctor_ap.html

He
pleaded guilty to one count of felony child *advertiser censored* and faces up to five years in jail and a $250,000 fine at sentencing in September in U.S. District Court.
up to 5years for making child *advertiser censored*....

OhMyGosh!

This is disgusting! This guy should be ashamed of himself!

What a creep!

:furious:
fran

OMG. I wonder how long he's been doing this. This is sick.

The tapes found were from years ago. I would say he's been doing it for a long time.

They should let some of these girl's dads and husbands get a hold of him before they put him away.

I'm a little old-fashioned when it comes to abusing young girls. I think we are way too civilized with these types of pervs. It's like Couey - trust me, if they had a firing squad for these guys, I'd sign up.
The only fair justice (imo) comes from the prisoners who administer it behind bars.

I'm a little old-fashioned when it comes to abusing young girls. I think we are way too civilized with these types of pervs. It's like Couey - trust me, if they had a firing squad for these guys, I'd sign up.
The only fair justice (imo) comes from the prisoners who administer it behind bars.
I'd sign up too ziggy...we'll flip a coin to see who gets the live round of ammo! :p

Appalling.
You place people in such a position of trust and they have the ability to do such good and then this happens. Five years? He should get fifty.

Appalling.
You place people in such a position of trust and they have the ability to do such good and then this happens. Five years? He should get fifty.
I agree! Absolutely disgusting and the "punishment" is not nearly severe enough!!

Ewww omg that is so gross.
I dont even understand the BENEFIT of that for the doctor.

Its pretty sad that we cant even trust our own doctors these days.

Why were pelvic exams being done on 15 year old girls anyway?

Appalling.

Yep. If you violate a position of trust, that's a special kind of crime not only against one person, but everyone in a trusting relationship of that kind. So many fight so hard to be able to get into positions to help others where trust is an inviolate element, and then this comes along. Just prison isn't enough, but I'm not sure what else fits the crime except a long, lurid entanglement with his cellmate, Bubba.

Crypto6

I'd sign up too ziggy...we'll flip a coin to see who gets the live round of ammo! :p

I'll be next in live. I think sometimes vigilante justice has its place. ABUSING young females this way is one of them. (What a #@#@#@ he is. )

Why were pelvic exams being done on 15 year old girls anyway?
could be a few reasons. 1 if she is sexually active she needs one. 2 my doctor recommends that my daughter get her first exam within 3 years of her first cycle. 3. many young girl can be irregular during the first few years of their cycle. a exam can help to see if its normal for her or if she has a problem. 4 my cousin began to grow fibroid tumors at 13, she need regular exams til she had to have her uterus removed at 17.

I'll be next in live. I think sometimes vigilante justice has its place. ABUSING young females this way is one of them. (What a #@#@#@ he is. )
EXACTLY that's what he is...BTW in a firing line..I do think more than one gun has live ammo! :D

Five years for child *advertiser censored*. No wonder these perverts keep on getting away with stuff and have no fear. What about child molestation, and other charges that might apply to this freak who says that he kept the tapes because he's a pack rat. Thank goodness for those hunters who found the buried container of tapes in a field.

24 December 2007

A former Alturas doctor was sentenced to three years in federal prison Friday after being convicted of using hidden cameras to film teen patients during breast and pelvic exams in his Modoc County office.

(...)

After Panner's serves his prison time, he will be required to serve three years parole, and he's ordered to stay away from the two victims. He also must register as a sex offender.
http://www.redding.com/news/alturas-doctor-imprisoned-on-sex-charges-ep-378250059-356340281.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back