GUILTY Belgium - Chantal Bernard, 46, & Bryan Dourcy, 11, murdered, Verviers, 12 April 2007

TGIRecovered

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288178,00.html

"It was a lady who at the end of the meal at a friend's house, and after washing the dishes ... decided to take the leftovers of the meal down to the basement to store in the deep freeze," Wilwerth said. "Once she opened the deep freeze, she discovered the bodies."
Guests alerted police, who identified the bodies of the man's wife and her 12-year-old son. The bodies appeared to have been kept in the deep freeze for several weeks.

OMG.

I would need serious therapy after an experience like that. What a horror movie come to life!

How very strange!

I can't imagine that the host would let his guest anywhere near the freezer.

I can't imagine what the guest would say/do after the discovery.

I can't imagine that the host woudl let his guest leave the home after her discovery.

So very strange.... perhaps we'll hear more of the story soon.

How very strange!

I can't imagine that the host would let his guest anywhere near the freezer.

I can't imagine what the guest would say/do after the discovery.

I can't imagine that the host woudl let his guest leave the home after her discovery.

So very strange.... perhaps we'll hear more of the story soon.

EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY what I was thinking, and in that order....that is stranger than this story to me!

Humm...Honor Bright, I promise I'm not making this up! My nextdoor neighbor just called before I read this thread and asked my husband and I to come over for dinner tomorrow night... His wife is out of town...

After reading this, I have no intentions of attempting to put the leftovers into his freezer............:silenced:

Humm...Honor Bright, I promise I'm not making this up! My nextdoor neighbor just called before I read this thread and asked my husband and I to come over for dinner tomorrow night... His wife is out of town...

After reading this, I have no intentions of attempting to put the leftovers into his freezer............:silenced:

"Excuse me, I think I just need to check on my cat...." run like hell...

The creep was probably sitting out in the living room talking while this woman washed the dishes, never knowing that women would go the extra step and do such helpful things by going down into the basement with the leftovers for the man they thought was all alone and maybe needed some extra help. He probably had no idea.

Here's a bit more info:

A dinner party ended with a gruesome midnight discovery when a helpful guest stored the leftovers in the freezer and discovered the body of her host’s wife.

The guest fled Didier Charron’s house in the small town of Verviers in eastern Belgium and called police who not only found the corpse of Chantal, 46, but also that of her son Bryan, 11.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2034014.ece

That's an original idea for solving an argument. Put your wife on ice. Yuck!

Wonder what the kid did to anger Daddy.

Maybe I watch to many horror movies but Id be really concerned about the meat that Id eaten while dining there.:silenced:

I have every thought that I would pretend I didn't see it, finish the dishes and offer to spring for a movie. While in the theater, I'd excuse myself to go potty and call the police.

However, I do not have a poker face, nor can I keep my mouth shut - and reality is, I'd be like "Who are the dead people in your freezer?"

Then the dude would be out a couple hundred bucks because I'm big and would not fit in the existing freezer with the other folks, so he'd have to buy another one.

I have every thought that I would pretend I didn't see it, finish the dishes and offer to spring for a movie. While in the theater, I'd excuse myself to go potty and call the police.

However, I do not have a poker face, nor can I keep my mouth shut - and reality is, I'd be like "Who are the dead people in your freezer?"

Then the dude would be out a couple hundred bucks because I'm big and would not fit in the existing freezer with the other folks, so he'd have to buy another one.

LOL!!! I think I would start screaming and not stop...when the coroner thawed me, I think I would still be screaming! How ghastly.

Oh my goodness......
Just when we think we have read & seen it all something like this comes along.

I'd of made a new wall in the basement.

If there were favver beans on the plate I would be really worried.

Oh my goodness......
Just when we think we have read & seen it all something like this comes along.

I'd of made a new wall in the basement.

If you were him or if you were her? :p

When I first read that about making a new wall, I thought you meant he should have made a hidden room to put the bodies in...then I got the real picture...someone running through the wall to get away from the horror.

LOL!!! I think I would start screaming and not stop...when the coroner thawed me, I think I would still be screaming! How ghastly.

It does make you wonder for real - how you'd react when self preservation took over and you knew the guy would kill you if he found out you knew. You hear of stories of women pretending to enjoy a rape to get the guy to contact her again - while the police are waiting for him- and of people pretending to be dead in a shoot out - rather than screaming their head off.... I hope I'd have my wits about me.

Eeew, weird!

I wonder how the guest made her excuses to leave and how she kept calm!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back