Rare PINK Dolphin

Very Cool! ;)

(...and selfishly, I desperately needed to bump a more 'positive thread' in Bizarre News to the WS 'front page' to get the 'fly larve' one off the front page and out of my face every time I refreshed the page....Yuck... Totally YUCK! ...especially with my morning coffee...)

i am amazed by this pink dolphin!!! thanks so much for posting this...i have shown everyone i know lol

What an absolutely beautiful dolphin!! I've never heard of such a thing. Just stunning and it brought a smile to my face!! :)

WARNING!

Yes, it's adorable as all get out and ooooh so cute! However - if you are interested in the pink dolphins and want to know more about them, do NOT (I repeat) DO NOT get the book "Journey of the Pink Dolphins."

ANY other source is probably fine.

This was a book assigned to my daughter when she was in 7th grade and was obviously NOT previewed first. She got a few chapters in and told me they were talking about the taste of swallowed semen and other references that were totally inappropriate. I do NOT CARE if my child reads that kind of thing, so it's not an over reactive Mom here - but my DAUGHTER put the book down and said it was not something she wanted to read and contacted the school herself.

Anyway, cute picture - but if you want to learn more about dolphins, that's not the right book!

If everyone had the same opinions and thoughts, this world would be SO boring! :)

...what color would you prefer? We can photoshop it for you! :)

Hehehehe!!! I prefer the regular gray color!! Something about the pink scares me!! But, I admit, I'm very odd. :D

Hehehehe!!! I prefer the regular gray color!! Something about the pink scares me!! But, I admit, I'm very odd. :D

Some people just want things to be in the proper place at the proper time. The sun is yellow, the sky is blue and the grass is green. (...and dolphins are gray!) :)

I'm the opposite of you - if I get an animal from a collection of animals, I'll pick the one with a messed up foot, or a scar or some deformity before I'll get a "regular" looking one. I have no clue why.

Some people just want things to be in the proper place at the proper time. The sun is yellow, the sky is blue and the grass is green. (...and dolphins are gray!) :)

I'm the opposite of you - if I get an animal from a collection of animals, I'll pick the one with a messed up foot, or a scar or some deformity before I'll get a "regular" looking one. I have no clue why.

You root for the underdog. I think that's sweet!!! And I do too, in general. Just not when it's a pink dolphin. :D

My 6-year-old thought it was ugly too - he was freaked out by the eyes!

Kids! hehe

Hi South :blowkiss:

I keep missing you about the place.

I remember you started the thread in up to the minute about this dolphin...I really think you were right- Tybee had something to do with this dolphin appearing- she would know people here at WS would find it totally amazing (which I did- lol- had never seen one before!) and that we would post about it- a little gift from Heaven from Tybee- RIP up there Tybee, we loved the dolphin.

Kids! hehe

Hi South :blowkiss:

I keep missing you about the place.

I remember you started the thread in up to the minute about this dolphin...I really think you were right- Tybee had something to do with this dolphin appearing- she would know people here at WS would find it totally amazing (which I did- lol- had never seen one before!) and that we would post about it- a little gift from Heaven from Tybee- RIP up there Tybee, we loved the dolphin.

Hi narla :blowkiss:

Yes - I believe in the bottom of my heart that Tybee had a hand in this!

Itis pretty unusuall to find an albino anything but I've never heard of an albino dolphin cool find

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back