Boy allegedly buried in horror bullying episode

aussiegran

Reaction score
:behindbar IN what could be one of the worst bullying cases in Australia, a 13-year-old Perth boy allegedly endured six hours of torture in which he was dragged from school to a bush camp, punched, bashed, forced to lie in a grave and told he was going to die.
Five boys, ranging in age from 12 to 14, have each been charged with deprivation of liberty, threatening to kill, and assault occasioning bodily harm after the "horrendous" attack at a government high school in the Perth hills last week, Perth Children's Court has been told.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22019020-2,00.html

from your link:

"The alleged ringleader's mother told reporters her son was a sweet child and that she had lost faith in the justice system"

CHARMING! Not her kid:banghead:

Wow! What a horrible story. I see they are out on bail. Here in CA, there is no bail for juveniles. I wish that was the case for these boys, I'd like to see them stay behind bars until their case is settled.

from your link:

"The alleged ringleader's mother told reporters her son was a sweet child and that she had lost faith in the justice system"

Well I guess that says it all.. Now I understand why this child is behaving in such a manner.. it the Mother doesnt accept accountability and has never made her child do so. then why would he ever think there are consequences to any of his actions...?Unfortunately anyone can be a parent.. they dont make you prove you are fit before hand..These kids need to learn a hard lesson and understand the seriousness of their crime. Staying in jail until their court date would be a step in the right direction. I feel so badly for this little boy.. I hope he and his parents recieve some much needed counseling and that he is able to move beyond this horrible crime.

It is time that that mum took her blinders off and realized that her kid took part in something very messed up and very wrong. If she doesn't, that child will probably grow up thinking he is above the law and can do whatever he wishes, because mum will have his back. Life just doesn't work that way... one has to take responsiblity for their actions.

from your link:

Wow! Then what's her definition of "horrible"???? :slap:

If you listen to 90% of the world's mothers of criminals, their precious babies could NEVER do the crime they're accused of.

This is disgusting, all those boys involved should be locked up without bail, juvenile or not. It seems the age of criminals doing more violent crimes is even younger lately.
What if the ones out on bail attempt to scare the victim, or worse? argh..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back