574 users online (77 members and 497 guests)  

Websleuths News

Fall River, MA

OR - Scott Sells, 19, Eugene, 12 Sept 2003

Scott Matthew Sells

Photos of Scott:

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: September 12, 2003 from Eugene, Oregon
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: April 12, 1984
    Height and Weight: 6'0, 145 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Red/blond hair, hazel eyes. Sells is missing a front tooth. He had the metal part of a dental implant placed underneath his gum in preparation for a crown, but had not the crown inserted prior to his disappearance, and the screw was visible.
    Medical Conditions: Sells has an unspecified medical condition and requires medication. He may be a danger to himself.

Details of Disappearance

Sells was last seen in the early morning hours of September 12, 2003, at a family member's residence in the vicinity of Adams Street and west 4th Avenue in Eugene, Oregon. He was initially believed to have gotten on a bus to Arcata, California, but he never arrived there and it is unclear whether or not he boarded the bus. Sells may have been seen in the area of Lane Community College near Eugene in early 2004, but this has not been confirmed. Sells's case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Eugene Police Department

up north

Bumping for Scott, now missing for 9 years.

There are no news articles or anything like that featuring Scott's case. Almost seems like nobody is looking for him (anymore). He would have turned 29 y/o several days ago.

go on youtube & theres a video of someone named "kai" who was hitchhiking & killed the driver as the driver was crazy & tried to kill a black man and 2 women. he looks like this kai, and kai did not want to give any name and said his family is dead to him and he just wanted to be called kai. probably too much websleuths for me, but i thought kai was odd, he seems like a runaway to me.

IMO, Kai doesn't look like Scott at all.

I'm wondering about what kind of medical condition Scott was suffering from. Such a young guy and I still can't get over the fact that there's nothing to find about him besides his profiles on the MP websites.

Missing for 10 years this month. Where are you, Scott?

Bumping for Scott. Missing for 11 years this month.

Scott Sells has been missing for 12 years this month.