sells_scott3.jpg

sells_scott4.jpg

sells_scott5.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: September 12, 2003 from Eugene, Oregon
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: April 12, 1984
Height and Weight: 6'0, 145 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Red/blond hair, hazel eyes. Sells is missing a front tooth. He had the metal part of a dental implant placed underneath his gum in preparation for a crown, but had not the crown inserted prior to his disappearance, and the screw was visible.
Medical Conditions: Sells has an unspecified medical condition and requires medication. He may be a danger to himself.

Details of Disappearance

Sells was last seen in the early morning hours of September 12, 2003, at a family member's residence in the vicinity of Adams Street and west 4th Avenue in Eugene, Oregon. He was initially believed to have gotten on a bus to Arcata, California, but he never arrived there and it is unclear whether or not he boarded the bus. Sells may have been seen in the area of Lane Community College near Eugene in early 2004, but this has not been confirmed. Sells's case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Eugene Police Department
541-682-5111
OR
541-682-5836

http://charleyproject.org/cases/s/sells_scott.html

Bumping..

There are no news articles or anything like that featuring Scott's case. Almost seems like nobody is looking for him (anymore). He would have turned 29 y/o several days ago.

go on youtube & theres a video of someone named "kai" who was hitchhiking & killed the driver as the driver was crazy & tried to kill a black man and 2 women. he looks like this kai, and kai did not want to give any name and said his family is dead to him and he just wanted to be called kai. probably too much websleuths for me, but i thought kai was odd, he seems like a runaway to me.

IMO, Kai doesn't look like Scott at all.

I'm wondering about what kind of medical condition Scott was suffering from. Such a young guy and I still can't get over the fact that there's nothing to find about him besides his profiles on the MP websites.

According to Charley Project update 06/08/20:

"Sells suffers from schizophrenia and has a history of heroin and methamphetamine use. He requires medication and may be a danger to himself."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back