1410 users online (315 members and 1095 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

another book

I was just thinking,after reading all the R's lies on another thread..that someone should write a companion book to DOI entitled 'I Know Why the Hit Dog Barks'.
    (No insult to Maya Angelou,of course).
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

..a good quote from one of her poems might fit in it as well...
    'what do you want me to say to them,just before I annihilate their ignorance?' from 'Son to Mother'
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Or they could take a cue from OJ Simpson and title it "If We Did It...(this is how!)
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Or they could take a cue from OJ Simpson and title it "If We Did It...(this is how!)
    LOL...that's what I was just thinking.
    "This time we get it right."

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    LOL.there ya go.
    something to ponder:

Yeah, it might appeal to John's ego!

"Ha, these peasants have no idea! No way I'd do a crime that stupid!"
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

I was shocked when I first read DOI when I saw the part on how to safeguard your child - written by the Ramsey's!
    Regardless of whoever committed this crime, a set of parents whose daughter was murdered in her home on or near Christmas, would not be experts in childcare in my eyes.
    A follow up book?
    "I was the Patsy." by John Ramsey.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Real book?

Actually, I had remembered reading here that there really was a new book coming out, and that it was supposed to be published this summer. Has anyone heard any more about this?

What more can be written on the death of this little girl? I would buy a book if it was written by someone close to the investigation, like a LE official or possibly a family member.

I have a feeling we have not heard the last of John Ramsey...he may be writing another book as we speak.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    What more can be written on the death of this little girl? I would buy a book if it was written by someone close to the investigation, like a LE official or possibly a family member.

I have a feeling we have not heard the last of John Ramsey...he may be writing another book as we speak.
    me too...DOI is outdated.Esp. now that the hair was proven to be Patsy's and the palm print Melinda's..if he dares to even address those.
    I wonder if he'll come up with another IDI scenerio...perhaps Smit the schmuck will be the co-author.
    I would like to hear from Thomas again...updates on the evidence...JR's fibers etc...how he fits in ..the Karr fiasco...that info should be put out there for all to see what kind of person ML really is,etc.
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by CHS_teacher View Post
    Actually, I had remembered reading here that there really was a new book coming out, and that it was supposed to be published this summer. Has anyone heard any more about this?
    Ardnt's book perhaps?
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    I was shocked when I first read DOI when I saw the part on how to safeguard your child - written by the Ramsey's!
    Regardless of whoever committed this crime, a set of parents whose daughter was murdered in her home on or near Christmas, would not be experts in childcare in my eyes.
    A follow up book?

ROFL
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Yeah, it might appeal to John's ego!

"Ha, these peasants have no idea! No way I'd do a crime that stupid!"
    LOL !
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    A follow up book?
    Yeah, for REAL....I wouldn't exactly call them experts in childcare, either. In fact....I would do the opposite of what they recommended.

LOL..."I Was The Patsy"...by John Ramsey....now THATS a good one.
    "This time we get it right."

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    I was just thinking,after reading all the R's lies on another thread..that someone should write a companion book to DOI entitled 'I Know Why the Hit Dog Barks'.
    (No insult to Maya Angelou,of course).
    I should have added,that was a reference Maya Angelou's 'I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings' ..(I Know Why the Hit Dog Barks).lol,I thought it was befitting for DOI.
    something to ponder:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast