another book

JMO8778

..at the beach!
Reaction score
I was just thinking,after reading all the R's lies on another thread..that someone should write a companion book to DOI entitled 'I Know Why the Hit Dog Barks'. :D
(No insult to Maya Angelou,of course).

..a good quote from one of her poems might fit in it as well...
'what do you want me to say to them,just before I annihilate their ignorance?' from 'Son to Mother'

Or they could take a cue from OJ Simpson and title it "If We Did It...(this is how!)

Yeah, it might appeal to John's ego!

"Ha, these peasants have no idea! No way I'd do a crime that stupid!"

I was shocked when I first read DOI when I saw the part on how to safeguard your child - written by the Ramsey's!
Regardless of whoever committed this crime, a set of parents whose daughter was murdered in her home on or near Christmas, would not be experts in childcare in my eyes.
A follow up book?
"I was the Patsy." by John Ramsey.

Actually, I had remembered reading here that there really was a new book coming out, and that it was supposed to be published this summer. Has anyone heard any more about this?

What more can be written on the death of this little girl? I would buy a book if it was written by someone close to the investigation, like a LE official or possibly a family member.

I have a feeling we have not heard the last of John Ramsey...he may be writing another book as we speak.

What more can be written on the death of this little girl? I would buy a book if it was written by someone close to the investigation, like a LE official or possibly a family member.

I have a feeling we have not heard the last of John Ramsey...he may be writing another book as we speak.

me too...DOI is outdated.Esp. now that the hair was proven to be Patsy's and the palm print Melinda's..if he dares to even address those.
I wonder if he'll come up with another IDI scenerio...perhaps Smit the schmuck will be the co-author.
I would like to hear from Thomas again...updates on the evidence...JR's fibers etc...how he fits in ..the Karr fiasco...that info should be put out there for all to see what kind of person ML really is,etc.

Actually, I had remembered reading here that there really was a new book coming out, and that it was supposed to be published this summer. Has anyone heard any more about this?

Ardnt's book perhaps?

I was shocked when I first read DOI when I saw the part on how to safeguard your child - written by the Ramsey's!
Regardless of whoever committed this crime, a set of parents whose daughter was murdered in her home on or near Christmas, would not be experts in childcare in my eyes.
A follow up book?

ROFL:clap:

A follow up book?

Yeah, for REAL....I wouldn't exactly call them experts in childcare, either. In fact....I would do the opposite of what they recommended.

LOL..."I Was The Patsy"...by John Ramsey....now THATS a good one.

I was just thinking,after reading all the R's lies on another thread..that someone should write a companion book to DOI entitled 'I Know Why the Hit Dog Barks'. :D
(No insult to Maya Angelou,of course).

I should have added,that was a reference Maya Angelou's 'I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings' ..(I Know Why the Hit Dog Barks).lol,I thought it was befitting for DOI.

I agree, it is fitting.

I think it was Laurence Smith's book CHS Teacher was referring to.

Could be jameson's play turned into book form since it bombed as "acting."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave