Bride hopes wedding is a touchdown

hipmamajen

I love the friends I have gathered together on thi
Reaction score
http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=73230

On a day when tens of thousands of other brides will be taking their vows around the country, Danielle Moody is confident the reason she chose the most popular wedding date of the year is unique.

"When I picked the date, I really had no idea everybody else in the world would want to get married on that day," said the Windsor massage therapist about getting married on July 7, 2007 or 7-7-07. "I think everybody else picked it for the lucky number 7."

"My lucky number seven is John Elway," she said.

When she became engaged back in Las Vegas back in March 2006, Danielle told her fiance, Jason Nino, she immediately knew she wanted to be married a year and a half later, on July 7, to honor the former Denver Broncos Hall of Fame quarterback. It was not until they got back to their hotel room that they found out it was a Saturday....

The groomsmen will wear navy tuxedos with orange vests and ties and the bridesmaids will wear orange dresses. Guests will be given orange and blue pompons instead of rice, birdseed or bubbles. They will do a coin toss to see who delivers their vows first. The bridal party will enter to the "We Ready" song played before kickoffs at Broncos games and she and Jason will enter to Gary Glitter's Rock N' Roll, Part 2, which used to be played after every Broncos score.

More at link

Wow. I don't even know what to say about this one. Hilarious!

Hey, if the bride and groom are okay with the theme, it sounds like fun. Weddings shouldn't have to be stuffy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back