MN - 3 Babies dumped in river, 2 are related....

Good heavens, how can anyone discard a baby like that?!! I need to quit hanging out here reading about the sickos. :banghead:

Ntegrity, the world needs the counterbalance of people like you and the others here at WebSleuths that care. Otherwise.....evil wins.

Wasn't there a case similar to this recently? I think it involved 4 or 5 babies in CA maybe? I have no idea what is wrong with people these days.

What if all 3 babys share the same father?! :furious: :( :furious: :(

The two babies that were related remind me of a case (and maybe I just saw it on television and it wasn't factual) where a father was sexually abusing his daughter and when she would get pregnant he would dispose of the babies.

When will people understand that there are couples out there dying to have a child, biologically or adopted. They don't have to do this. I guess they're putting their reputation and their freedom first before thinking of the baby.

I hope they find the mother as she could be in danger too or if not so that she'll be punished for what she's done.

They did DNA tests. They would have linked the 3rd baby to the 1st 2 if that was the case.

Not if they were only testing mitochondrial DNA they wouldn't. They mght not be able to test to see if the babies share the same father, since one baby was badly decomposed. I *think* they can still do mitochondrial DNA when they can't do other kinds of DNA though.

ETA: I'm thinking of the fellow who committed incest with his daughter, then made her throw the babies down a garbage (?) chute. What if it's another case like that, but not incestuous?

That's the first thing that popped in my head KatK.

poor poor little babies, this really makes me angry/ depressed/ mad at the planet - i dont know, its just so unfair. Makes me wonder about the mother - considering the umbilical cords still attached - what state would she be in - would she have been in an able condition to - this sucks - "dump" the babies.

Just made me wonder if perhaps the mother(s) are being held against their will, and whomever is holding them (pimping them possibly) is disposing of the babies?

May their innocent souls rest in peace.

September 2011:

For the fourth time in 12 years, a baby has been found floating in the Mississippi River.

The Winona County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday that the body found Monday was that of a baby girl who weighed seven pounds and was just a few days old at the time of her death. A family who lives on the Mississippi River discovered the baby about six miles south of Winona in a bag.

With this discovery, it’s hard not to think there may be a connection to the others.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/09/06/baby-found-floating-in-mississippi-river/

Sept 2011:

Jeanne and Don Madtson donated space in their family plot in Red Wing's Oakwood Cemetery for the first three babies, whose bodies were found in 1999, 2004 and 2007. Their names are etched on a single stone: Jamie, Corey and Abby.

The Madtsons say they are willing to do the same for the fourth child...

Each discovery has stirred memories for the Madtsons of their own daughter, stillborn in 1989. Jeanne Madtson remembers the anguish of seeing her child for the last time at the funeral home.

"I held her for over an hour, and then it was time. I laid her in a casket, and then they closed it. And that was it," she said. "I can't believe the mothers of these four children will be able to live with themselves. I can't imagine living with the fact that I threw a baby in the water and then go on with life."...

Burying the children — naming them, even — is Madtson's way of showing the children that they are loved.

"I think everyone deserves a proper burial," she said.

http://m.postbulletin.com/news/redw...488-53b7-5955-8e3e-551c02356e96.html?mode=jqm

Someone in that area has to remember a pregnant girl or woman who would tell people she was giving the babies up for adoption.

this did happen in CA and two of the "siblings" met as adults

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back