AL - Latorya Johnson, 23, pregnant, shot to death, Birmingham, 7 July 2007

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Another COB? ! GRRRR!:furious::

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — A pregnant woman was shot to death in Birmingham and police took her boyfriend into custody for questioning.
The victim, Latorya Johnson, 23, was found lying on the ground on Pearson Avenue in West End with a gunshot wound to the head. She was eight months pregnant.
Click here for a video report from MyFoxAl.com.
Police said her unborn child also died. Johnson had two other children.
The 22-year-old boyfriend was not immediately charged, Police Sgt. Scott Praytor said.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288585,00.html

I think eventually women are going to be afraid to get pregnant and what is wrong with these men? I think it's the epitomy of selfishness.

I think eventually women are going to be afraid to get pregnant and what is wrong with these men? I think it's the epitomy of selfishness.

I say castrate them all and have woman just use sperm banks. It's safer

This particular madness has got to stop.
Why do these men think they have the right to kill the mother of their unborn children along with murdering the child itself?#?@?#?@?

I agree! Who gives them the right? :mad:

This particular madness has got to stop.
Why do these men think they have the right to kill the mother of their unborn children along with murdering the child itself?#?@?#?@?

You know, the problem lies way before it escalates to this. How do we get parents to raise their young males to take responsibility for their actions?! It is definitely a social issue for America and it has reached a critical stage. We have to find a way to prevent them from going to such extremes as to kill their unborn children and the mothers. This is so wrong!!!

I am not going to advocate these men acting like pigs ....
On the same token what is wrong with these women who breed with them?
I do not wish to victim bash..
But in almost all cases these women are having children not being married.
(except the LP case)
Is NOONE teaching these young girls ?

Why are they settling for these jerks who IMO were not psychos like SP.
They showed their true colors early on, they were not charm factories.

That all being said our daughters need to be raised to feel they are worthy of more then putting up with these losers and getting pregnant by them so that they can then later raise males who are not mommy killers.

Its not simple cut and dry its an epidemic.

I agree! Who gives them the right? :mad:

Insecure, mostly poverty (or close to it) stricken women who were raised with such insecurities that they tolerate these idiots because they believe in some fairytale story. Or they believe that is all they are deserving of.

If I have the right guy and I think I do, believe it or not, David Lockett is scheduled to be released from the Elmore Correctional Facility on 9/27/2012. I just don't see how this can possibly be correct. Can somebody double check this and tell me what you think?

If I have the right guy and I think I do, believe it or not, David Lockett is scheduled to be released from the Elmore Correctional Facility on 9/27/2012. I just don't see how this can possibly be correct. Can somebody double check this and tell me what you think?

I think you're right. I just checked, and it looks like he's scheduled to be released in 2012.

Does anyone remember how long he was sentenced for? That CAN'T be right.

I have not been able to find any sentencing type information on him. I just can't believe this guy is going to be released in 2012. WTH was the judge thinking here? I am absolutely floored.

ok somehow my post go lost (deleted?)

reading the original posts all it said was he was being questioned, i didnt see anything about him being charged.

is it possible he is in prison on other unrelated charges? and that either the killer is still out there or was convicted?

brb im gonna do a google search

found a link to wikipedia list of 2007 al murders and it says her boyfriend was charged with capital murder

no info on a conviction.

that doesnt soud right, 5 years for capital murder? :(

Since it's a capital murder case, maybe it hasn't gone to trial yet. He could be in prison for a different charge. I don't see this dinky little Elmore facility housing someone tried for capital murder.

I know I have to be seriously missing something on this one. I just can't find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back