TX TX - Sheila Reed, 40, & Gricelda Ramos, 28, Killeen, 3 July 2007

Sadie...this happened down the street from me. I have been in there many times too. So far no leads in this...totally senseless!!! The store is closed for now. This used to be such a quiet town as far as homocides...I don't know what's going on, but it's changing. I think Gricelda was there when the store opened...she's always there when I went in.

How heartbreaking. Sympathies to both Sadies here and to everyone affected by this senseless killing.

Yea I always remember her being there too... it is so sad. Still no leads? Did the store have cameras?

Sadie...this happened down the street from me. I have been in there many times too. So far no leads in this...totally senseless!!! The store is closed for now. This used to be such a quiet town as far as homocides...I don't know what's going on, but it's changing. I think Gricelda was there when the store opened...she's always there when I went in.

Yea I always remember her being there too... it is so sad. Still no leads? Did the store have cameras?
According to reports, this happened a bit after 8:30am...store doesn't open until 9. I think they were getting ready to open the store when someone (or more than one) came in. I heard the front door was locked, but the back door was partially opened when KPD went to check out a car in the parking lot, and the alarm was going. I think the car belonged to the other lady. I don't think they had any cameras. I'm still in shock about this...this stuff doesn't happen in little old Killeen!!!

Oh ok...:( :( Your right I remember living there from 1994-99 and absolutely loved it! Couldnt wait to get back. We came back in '03 & unfortunately couldnt wait to leave. I really think alot of crimes in Killeen are due to the military. Not the military members but their family members who all move down to Killeen..you know 'cousin jonny' who got in too much trouble back home so they send him to the military uncle to take care of etc etc...

According to reports, this happened a bit after 8:30am...store doesn't open until 9. I think they were getting ready to open the store when someone (or more than one) came in. I heard the front door was locked, but the back door was partially opened when KPD went to check out a car in the parking lot, and the alarm was going. I think the car belonged to the other lady. I don't think they had any cameras. I'm still in shock about this...this stuff doesn't happen in little old Killeen!!!

From November 2014:

http://kdhnews.com/news/crime/waiti...cle_6af44abc-72cd-11e4-a9ff-030050ae645b.html

“It’s been hard,” said Jennifer Reed-Helms, one of Reed’s three children. “My mom missed mine and my older sister’s graduation. She missed me getting married. She has missed the birth of her only grandchild, missed the first day of (her son) Dalton starting school. This past July, her oldest daughter, Karena, passed away.”

Reed, 40, and another woman, Gricelda Ramos, 28, were found shot to death at the Dollar General store in the 4100 block of Stan Schlueter Loop on July 4, 2007.

Seven years later, the murders remain unsolved; their family and friends left trying to carry on.

The killer stayed overnight in the store to kill them in the morning. Seems very personal. Does anyone know who closed the store the night before?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back