1302 users online (241 members and 1061 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AZ News you truly have done a wonderful job on Find Lisa S website and getting Lisa's name and picturers in the national media.I pray for Lisa and her precious children each night in hopes that she will be found alive but I must be honest IMO I fear that Craig has murdered her when I see picturers of him and I look into his eyes they remind me of Thomas Lee Rogers eyes "evil and empty". I have followed Lisa's case since I first read about it even though I live down here in the south now I still read the local news papers.

I'm sorry but who cares who did what. All that matters is they find Lisa and then who did whatever to her. But the TV news shows like a good looking white woman with a nice life to jump on. That was one easy sell to me.
    Now try getting news coverage for 2 missing black kids that go missing and one of the fathers is a drug dealer.
    Last edited by CW; 09-01-2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Not allowed here

SeriouslySearching hit it on the head! So many experts so little time, and still no closer to finding out what happened to Lisa.

Shame on me that I dared think Melanie Greenberg and Lisa's friends were to be credited for getting Lisa's case out to the National Media anyway.

Anyway this case is so frustrating, but hopefully soon with the talk of grand juries and the like, it will come to a close.

Mystic true ring that bell louder. For all of those who are missing and have no one bringing attention to them because they are poor or are cast off as socially expendable.

<<And it is because of my expertise...my knowledge...and my creative, hard-driven ways of planning/organizing/writing that any of you ever got to hear the name "Lisa Stebic". >>

I think you are underestimating how many of us A) Live in the Chicago area and heard the news directly or B) Watch daily crime news shows like Greta Van Susteren or Nancy Grace.

Amy Jacobson's story: The tale of the tape

Chicago was stewing that Friday, overtaken by humid weather and a heat index in the 90s. But nothing was steamier on July 6, 2007, than the gossip burning up the phone lines of the city's TV journalists. The juicy chatter involved a hot tub or a pool party, perhaps sex, possibly an affair-it all depended on who was talking. One theme ran through the variations, though: "There's this in-credible video," one newsman recalls hearing, "of Craig Stebic and Amy Jacobson in his backyard." Even for a rumor, it was shocking-not least of all to Jacobson, the striking and successful NBC-5 reporter. Stebic, after all, was the estranged husband of a missing woman-a hot news story Jacobson had chased in recent weeks. Like everyone else, she heard the dirt that afternoon, too-when her phone rang as she drove home from Stebic's house. Her friend Juan Carlos Fanjul, then a Channel 9 reporter, was on the line. "Jacobson," she remembers him saying, "what were you doing today?"

2 page article at link
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-am...,7868054.story

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4