720 users online (74 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - 2 yr old sexually attacked by Pitbull, Tonawanda

This story is so disgusting and disturbing I wasn't even I sure I should post it. Read at your own risk.

http://www.tonawanda-news.com/newtod...yword=topstory

another link:
    http://www.wben.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=07892

There is NO WAY that dog had sex with that little boy.
    Nope, nada, no how.

Did someone-a human being- in the home do this and blame it on the dog?

I remember the case a few months ago about a woman who said her dog bit her infant son's genitals. Come to find out it was the birth person-who doesn't deserve to called a mom-who attacked and forever harmed her son.
    Last edited by philamena; 07-10-2007 at 11:33 PM.

speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    There is NO WAY that dog had sex with that little boy.
    Nope, nada, no how.
    I totally agree- no way, no chance.

Does this mean the dog has to register as a sex offender?

Seriously though, this is right down the road from me. That's messed up. Dogs do hump things, but I wouldn't categorize it as a sex crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Does this mean the dog has to register as a sex offender?

Seriously though, this is right down the road from me. That's messed up. Dogs do hump things, but I wouldn't categorize it as a sex crime.
    Hump yes...........have intercourse with humans? I'm still saying no.

From the articles it sounds like there were multiple witnesses, including the neighbors. There was also an expert who had investigated five other incidences such as this one.

Add that to my list of reasons to NOT get a pitbull.

Awaiting DNA results........

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Hump yes...........have intercourse with humans? I'm still saying no.
    Are you very familiar with pitbulls? Why are you so sure they wouldn't *rape a human?

*I am sorry, I cannot even consider the accusation as "just having intercourse" when a child is involved.

I don't think so...that's my first reaction. Wouldn't a 2 year old be in a diaper? Did they let the child run around butt nekkid all day?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    Awaiting DNA results........
    Yes, it will be interesting to see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    I don't think so...that's my first reaction. Wouldn't a 2 year old be in a diaper? Did they let the child run around butt nekkid all day?
    I wondered about the diaper, too. (Maybe they were doing "natural potty training"??)

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    Something about this doesn't sound right to me either. Was there a female dog in heat in the home that could have gotten her scent on the child? And, I wondered about the child having on a diaper plus probably other clothing. How did the dog get those items off to have access to this child before the Mother could have come running to his rescue? I need to know more...something just isn't making sense about this. That poor little child. I have a two year old grandson and I just cannot imagine. Bless his heart.
    What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?...."Hold my purse".

Did anyone listen to the interview that is posted on the top of the article on the WBEN link? It was pretty graphic, but still leaves so many unanswered questions. My heart goes out to that little boy!

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtoreadthenews View Post
    Did anyone listen to the interview that is posted on the top of the article on the WBEN link? It was pretty graphic, but still leaves so many unanswered questions. My heart goes out to that little boy!
    Yes, I just listened to it and it was indeed graphic. It is true that dogs will "lock" themselves together when breeding. The child was dragged by the dog, meaning the dog was "locked" in him. The family willingly gave up the dog and they don't want it back. Very strange indeed, but may be true after listening to the interview, but I still have my doubts. Prayers to the little boy.
    Last edited by kahskye; 07-10-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast