1180 users online (255 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Madeleine Thread??

Am I blind?? I can't seem to find the Madeleine McCann thread....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Murat was released again, after 8 hours. The whole investigation in Portugal is a sham and I have zero hope they will ever find out what happened to Madeleine:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ing/article.do

I've heard it reported that Portugal is one of the poorest countries in the EU and quite possibly doesn't have the money it needs to conduct an investigation of the sort that most of us are familiar with. So you would think that the money in the Madeleine fund would come in very handy for hiring private investigators and professionals to go over any evidence they've collected. The more eyes, ears and hands, the more likely to find out what happened to this little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    I've heard it reported that Portugal is one of the poorest countries in the EU and quite possibly doesn't have the money it needs to conduct an investigation of the sort that most of us are familiar with.
    Interesting. That would seem to explain the disinterest by the locals in helping/searching/finding/crying out for a resolution to this case. Also explains the large gates and cameras at the entrance to the main gate, it looked like an enclave but was so deceiving because anyone could drive right up to the outside of the McCann's apartment and be gone in seconds. IF it was a stranger abduction.

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 68 - 10/07/2007

Kate and I both managed early morning runs today- it is definitely the time of day to it with the high temperatures in the middle of summer. Getting some aerobic exercise certainly helps us feel better physically and psychologically which helps maintain our positive attitude.

The investigation into Madelienes disapperance remains very active and we note that the Portuguese police are conducting a series of interviews today and tomorrow

I've heard it reported that Portugal is one of the poorest countries in the EU and quite possibly doesn't have the money it needs to conduct an investigation of the sort that most of us are familiar with. So you would think that the money in the Madeleine fund would come in very handy for hiring private investigators and professionals to go over any evidence they've collected. The more eyes, ears and hands, the more likely to find out what happened to this little girl.
    PT still has the resourses of the Brit LE,Scotland Yard, Europol and Interpol at their service upon request.

But I agree,I hope they have hired an experienced, brillient team of PIs.

I thinkthe PJ is getting lots of pressure to bring this to a resolution and I just hope it doesn't resolve into the same ending as the previous missing child's case there with the PT LE involvement .

What I hope is that innocent people don't get roped in and charged with a crime they had nothing to do with. Abduction or disappearance, tons of people questioned but not charged, so-called crooked cops- nothing fits.
    Last edited by CaliKid; 07-11-2007 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal04216 View Post
    I moved it to the moderator thread until I have time to go edit it. The attack need to stop or it will be permanantly closed.
    i think that means I'm in trouble.

I am so happy for the McCanns, being able to manage their morning runs, and feeling better psychologically, while their precious four-year-old daughter, whom they left unsupervised and unprotected, is probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

Bully for them!

Hey All,

Our thread is back, please come home!

~hugzzz~

I hope they'll merge these threads

I hope they'll merge these threads
    Sorry guys, its my fault, I apologise to April4sky, hope we can get past this and get back to what this is all about Madelaine.

Not sure I saw anything

you said Shazza which warrants an apology.

Not sure at all why the entire thread was pulled. Not sure why my last post on the new thread - which questioned why the thread was pulled - was, itself, pulled almost immediately after posting it.

Is this forum heavily censored? I did not read anything at all in the terms of service agreement nor in the guidelines posted which would indicate heavy moderation or censorship.

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    Sorry guys, its my fault, I apologise to April4sky, hope we can get past this and get back to what this is all about Madelaine.
    I'm not of the opinion that you need to apologize. But you are a great sport for offering to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhammer View Post
    I am so happy for the McCanns, being able to manage their morning runs, and feeling better psychologically, while their precious four-year-old daughter, whom they left unsupervised and unprotected, is probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

Bully for them!
    Ain't that the truth?
    How do parents cope when their little 4 year old is missing? Missing and possibly dead? I don't get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast