1098 users online (237 members and 861 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    606

    Referral question?

    What does referral mean when you see it on someones profile? Who would a referral be from?


    My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatson696 View Post
    What does referral mean when you see it on someones profile? Who would a referral be from?
    I have always thought it's when you referred someone to join. I have always thought it was a good thing.
    How, what, or where I have no idea. Does this help? lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    When sigining up here people are asked if someone referred them.

    If someone here did then you put in their username and it will show on their profile the # of people they reffered.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    606
    Thank ya'll for answering....I just wondered what it was LOL I have no referrals....


    My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    When sigining up here people are asked if someone referred them.

    If someone here did then you put in their username and it will show on their profile the # of people they reffered.
    Sounds awfully cliquish.

    But if we have referrals, we should have UNreferrals.

    I have a little list...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Sounds awfully cliquish.

    But if we have referrals, we should have UNreferrals.

    I have a little list...

    Am I on it???


    Its not really a feature hardly anyone uses and I think can only be used upon registering and most newbies leave it blank



Similar Threads

  1. A question...
    By OrdinaryLife in forum Sodder Family
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:56 PM
  2. Copyright question/ Online photo question
    By laini in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 AM