1104 users online (231 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread no. 22

Continue on here. Please leave issues at other boards there.

thanks

Animal

copied this post from the other thread, didn't get it locked before this was posted!

jilly
    Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG
    So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Because their only focus is on the living? Some sort of mountain philosophy, I'm hearing. Michelle and her unborn baby are dead are gone and buried in some make-shift grave- who cares how they got there. Out of sight - out of mind. In the meantime, who cares what the rest of the world thinks....they have their jy and their Cassidy. Lifes goes on for the Youngs' which imo will come to a grinding halt one of these days.

Today, 04:45 PM
    citygirl vbmenu_register("postmenu_1577587", true);

Jake, I need to ask you a serious question , and it is heartfelt . Why have you allowed yourself to become Jason's * whipping boy * ? I want to see justice in this case , as do many of my fellow posters, but I take NO delight in seeing anymore suffering. Yet you come back day after day seemingly throwing yourself into battle with no ammunition ! All the while, Jason has showered, dressed in his finest , and is tooling around meeting with clients . How many times in a day do you think Jason THINKS of you , if ever ? Something to consider and JMHO.

jake,
    you haven't been making the mortgage payments on birchleaf have you?

Since we have been discussing the NC Fetal Homicide Law I thought I would post this article from WRAL about it. Sad but three pregnant women murdered in the area since 2005. Watch for updates, Michelle is mentioned:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1573111/
    Racing Doesn't Lie

i wonder if nancy burdette who organized the FHL online petition is related to the murder victim, robert scott burdette?
    do you think she knows kevin saum?

i sure hope it wasn't jason's dad's boat that he used to try to drown michelle. that would be a dishonorable thing to do to his dad's memory, using his boat as an instrument of murder.

wait. jake will tell us that jason had michelle checking out a noise on the side of the boat and then jason accidently revved the engine and she was knocked overboard (without wearing a lifejacket of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Animal04216 View Post
    copied this post from the other thread, didn't get it locked before this was posted!

jilly
    Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG
    So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Because their only focus is on the living? Some sort of mountain philosophy, I'm hearing. Michelle and her unborn baby are dead are gone and buried in some make-shift grave- who cares how they got there. Out of sight - out of mind. In the meantime, who cares what the rest of the world thinks....they have their jy and their Cassidy. Lifes goes on for the Youngs' which imo will come to a grinding halt one of these days.
    Jilly,
    That is very chilling. However, I agree with your assessment based upon statements made here within the last week.

Michelle and her babies will not be cast aside as not important anymore. There are too many of us who will continue to hope for justice in her case and speak out on her behalf. She doesn't have a voice anymore, but we do.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post

Michelle and her babies will not be cast aside as not important anymore. There are too many of us who will continue to hope for justice in her case and speak out on her behalf. She doesn't have a voice anymore, but we do.
    That is a FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    That is a FACT!
    IT SURE IS!!!! I'm not even putting a MOO, JMO, IMO, ABC.

I'm feeling rather giddy here.....light-headed! Must be the heat!

Good for you. The victim (s) should always have priority and our most concerted efforts until justice is served.

I've been thinking about this boating incident -

Between this boating accident and the vehicle accident I'm starting to wonder if Michelle was starting to put 2 and 2 together. Wonder if it crossed her mind that he might be trying to kill her and/or she thought she was going crazy and better talk to a therapist about it!

Poor woman! What a horrible life she had with this guy.jmo

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    I've been thinking about this boating incident -

Between this boating accident and the vehicle accident I'm starting to wonder if Michelle was starting to put 2 and 2 together. Wonder if it crossed her mind that he might be trying to kill her and/or she thought she was going crazy and better talk to a therapist about it!

Poor woman! What a horrible life she had with this guy.jmo
    It would make sense that if she told her therapist, "I think my husband is trying to kill me", the therapist might think that relevant and the judge may have determined that the therapist's notes were then relevant to the crime. Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoli View Post
    It would make sense that if she told her therapist, "I think my husband is trying to kill me", the therapist might think that relevant and the judge may have determined that the therapist's notes were then relevant to the crime. Makes sense to me.
    Thinking about it more...I guess there was a bit of a gap between these incidents and when she saw the therapist but I hope that she said alot to that therapist before he ended her life!

Seems like he might have been planning to kill her for quite awhile. Maybe the fact that she was seeing a therapist did escalate the murder.

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast