Thread no. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
copied this post from the other thread, didn't get it locked before this was posted!

jilly
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG
So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Because their only focus is on the living? Some sort of mountain philosophy, I'm hearing. Michelle and her unborn baby are dead are gone and buried in some make-shift grave- who cares how they got there. Out of sight - out of mind. In the meantime, who cares what the rest of the world thinks....they have their jy and their Cassidy. Lifes goes on for the Youngs' which imo will come to a grinding halt one of these days.

Today, 04:45 PM
citygirl
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1577587", true);

Jake, I need to ask you a serious question , and it is heartfelt . Why have you allowed yourself to become Jason's * whipping boy * ? I want to see justice in this case , as do many of my fellow posters, but I take NO delight in seeing anymore suffering. Yet you come back day after day seemingly throwing yourself into battle with no ammunition ! All the while, Jason has showered, dressed in his finest , and is tooling around meeting with clients . How many times in a day do you think Jason THINKS of you , if ever ? Something to consider and JMHO.

jake,
you haven't been making the mortgage payments on birchleaf have you?

i wonder if nancy burdette who organized the FHL online petition is related to the murder victim, robert scott burdette?
do you think she knows kevin saum?

i sure hope it wasn't jason's dad's boat that he used to try to drown michelle. that would be a dishonorable thing to do to his dad's memory, using his boat as an instrument of murder.

wait. jake will tell us that jason had michelle checking out a noise on the side of the boat and then jason accidently revved the engine and she was knocked overboard (without wearing a lifejacket of course).

copied this post from the other thread, didn't get it locked before this was posted!

jilly
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG
So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Because their only focus is on the living? Some sort of mountain philosophy, I'm hearing. Michelle and her unborn baby are dead are gone and buried in some make-shift grave- who cares how they got there. Out of sight - out of mind. In the meantime, who cares what the rest of the world thinks....they have their jy and their Cassidy. Lifes goes on for the Youngs' which imo will come to a grinding halt one of these days.

Jilly,
That is very chilling. However, I agree with your assessment based upon statements made here within the last week.

Michelle and her babies will not be cast aside as not important anymore. There are too many of us who will continue to hope for justice in her case and speak out on her behalf. She doesn't have a voice anymore, but we do. :)

Michelle and her babies will not be cast aside as not important anymore. There are too many of us who will continue to hope for justice in her case and speak out on her behalf. She doesn't have a voice anymore, but we do. :)

:clap: That is a FACT!

I've been thinking about this boating incident -

Between this boating accident and the vehicle accident I'm starting to wonder if Michelle was starting to put 2 and 2 together. Wonder if it crossed her mind that he might be trying to kill her and/or she thought she was going crazy and better talk to a therapist about it!

Poor woman! What a horrible life she had with this guy.jmo

Between this boating accident and the vehicle accident I'm starting to wonder if Michelle was starting to put 2 and 2 together. Wonder if it crossed her mind that he might be trying to kill her and/or she thought she was going crazy and better talk to a therapist about it!

It would make sense that if she told her therapist, "I think my husband is trying to kill me", the therapist might think that relevant and the judge may have determined that the therapist's notes were then relevant to the crime. Makes sense to me.

It would make sense that if she told her therapist, "I think my husband is trying to kill me", the therapist might think that relevant and the judge may have determined that the therapist's notes were then relevant to the crime. Makes sense to me.

Thinking about it more...I guess there was a bit of a gap between these incidents and when she saw the therapist but I hope that she said alot to that therapist before he ended her life!

Seems like he might have been planning to kill her for quite awhile. Maybe the fact that she was seeing a therapist did escalate the murder.

Thinking about it more...I guess there was a bit of a gap between these incidents and when she saw the therapist but I hope that she said alot to that therapist before he ended her life!

Seems like he might have been planning to kill her for quite awhile. Maybe the fact that she was seeing a therapist did escalate the murder.

There sure a lot of "Jason" coincidences. All evidence points to the one and only. JMHO

Jilly,

For some reason I don't think the car accident was anything other than an accident. But it accomplished one thing - it terminated a pregnancy. I think the car accident may have come back as a seed of thought however.

Jilly,

For some reason I don't think the car accident was anything other than an accident. But it accomplished one thing - it terminated a pregnancy. I think the car accident may have come back as a seed of thought however.

It did show his lack of concern for his wife and child. Didn't she go home to NY after she lost the baby and stay for two weeks? And didn't he leave for CA with his mother and sister right after she got back? Is there a loving husband in here who can tell me that they would consider this scenario in their own relationship with their wife and child?

Jilly,

That's a good thought RC because I think he was contemplating on getting out of that marriage as he walked down the aisle. Maybe you're right.... The accident sowed the first seed.

I think that I would be putting it together. Perhaps, she did discuss her suspicions with a therapist. However, that would not be enough to arrest Jason. I just wish that they would find something. Surely, he isn't clever enough to have thought of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer