News conference at 4 EST

Class-z

Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way.
Reaction score
Husband to be named person of interest

Edited to say: I heard at lunch the 4:00 EDT news conference, on Fox, but now they are saying 4:30 EDT, so I must of heard it wrong.

It is about time! The reporter situation may have finally been the deciding factor on this one.

Well, just my luck, I can report it, but can't watch it. The minute I went to watch the live feed, the whole computer froze up.

Guess, i'll be waiting for Greta tonight. :(

Big ole fat ole pig, he sure looks like he's been living the life of Riley since Lisa has been gone doesn't he?

Sure doesn't look like a man in distress that's missing many meals out of concern. :sick:

IIRC correctly, that picture on FOX is his dad, LOL. That guy was there the day they taped Amy and I 'assumed' it was his dad. Craig is sitting on a lounge outside (out of site in this photo) in the video because you see him getting up later and putting on his shirt.

JMHO
fran

Do your kids get taken away from you when you are the POI?

I'm glad the "official" pressure is on.

Craig, they are gonna get you eventually.

IIRC correctly, that picture on FOX is his dad, LOL. That guy was there the day they taped Amy and I 'assumed' it was his dad. Craig is sitting on a lounge outside (out of site in this photo) in the video because you see him getting up later and putting on his shirt.

JMHO
fran

Well, then, when I ran through all those pictures on Fox, I sure goofed, because it was talking about the reporter on video and him.

Do your kids get taken away from you when you are the POI?

I'm glad the "official" pressure is on.

Craig, they are gonna get you eventually.

I'm not so sure.

He's supposedly an advid hunter right? I bet he took her out somewhere in the wilderness and buried her. It's now been what, three months? So sad, cause I'm been convinced from day one, as with Scott and Cutts adn several others, that he did it.

Big ole fat ole pig, he sure looks like he's been living the life of Riley since Lisa has been gone doesn't he?

Sure doesn't look like a man in distress that's missing many meals out of concern. :sick:

LOL.. I had to laugh when I read this....."Big ole fat ole pig":D LOL

It's about time!

Bad boy, bad boy ... whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

I'm not so sure.

He's supposedly an advid hunter right? I bet he took her out somewhere in the wilderness and buried her. It's now been what, three months? So sad, cause I'm been convinced from day one, as with Scott and Cutts adn several others, that he did it.
I am afraid I agree with you- I dont think they will ever find her- I am hoping they have enough evidence to nail him- cause he did it

Nancy Grace is talking about this on her show tonight! :D It's about time he's named a POI.

Nancy Grace is talking about this on her show tonight! :D It's about time he's named a POI.

Can someone tell me when Nancy Grace is on? It's CNN, right? My cable guide isn't very informative. Thanks.

Can someone tell me when Nancy Grace is on? It's CNN, right? My cable guide isn't very informative. Thanks.
She's on CNN-Headline News channel. If you miss this airing, she's on again at 10pm & 1am ET. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back