871 users online (154 members and 717 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Husband Dead, Wife Hospitalized After Attempted Murder-Suicide

SHELBY, Ky. - An attempted murder-suicide ended with one man dead and one woman flown to an area hospital. Police said Carlos Revira, 51, after being served an emergency order of protection filed by his wife, Maria Vargas Garcia, 48, on Friday, shot Garcia multiple times and then shot himself in the head Sunday morning at their home on the 500 block of Willowwood Road at about 4 a.m.
    Revira and Garcia were separated for about one month before the shootings occurred.

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19772860/from/RS.1/

Those protection orders really do a world of good.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    This is just awful.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    We see this too many times when the wife tries to get away from her abusive husband.

At least he hit his target in respects to his own head

I wonder what kind of shape the wife is in? As someone said..."those protection orders really work...yea, they sure do. I hope the wife recovers from her wounds. If she does at least she won't have to worry about him anymore. Glad he aimed for his head!