TX - Darryl & Julie Hinds for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Texas City, 2005

White Rain

Reaction score
I am sickened...crying and sickened. When will this madness end?

TEXAS CITY, Texas — A woman accused of sexually assaulting her infant daughter and videotaping her husband performing sex acts on two children has pleaded guilty to three counts of child sex assault.
Julie Lynn Hinds, 35, pleaded guilty Tuesday to aggravated sexual assault of a child, sexual performance by a child and promotion of child *advertiser censored*. She faces punishment ranging from probation to life in prison.
An investigation began in December 2005 when a Texas City woman found the videotape in the kitchen cupboard of her apartment, where the Hinds formerly lived.
The tape showed Hinds' husband, Darryl Hinds, performing sex acts with an infant and instructing a 4-year-old to do the same. The tape also showed Julie Hinds sexually assaulting the infant.
Darryl Hinds was sentenced to a 24-year prison term in November after being convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a child, promotion of child *advertiser censored* and sexual performance by a child.
The victimized children have been adopted and are in new homes, authorities said.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289745,00.html

If ever the face of evil has existed, it surely can be found in these horrible excuses for humans. Gah!!!!!!!!!! I hope every day of their time in prison is nothing but pure hell.

omfg WTF ! she should be put to death along with her husband wth sick tickets are in this world OMG ! yes im going off ~! grr .. !

Thank God they were dumb enough to leave the tape behind and that the woman took it to the authorities! This is just heartbreaking. I am glad to hear the kids were adopted out. I hope they are able to move past what happened and live wonderful lives.

After having the 4 year child performing sex acts also, what hope is there for that child not also becoming a child molester as that child gets older? The adopted parents need prayers as they raise these children.

After having the 4 year child performing sex acts also, what hope is there for that child not also becoming a child molester as that child gets older? The adopted parents need prayers as they raise these children.

yes they do dottie.
Don't you wish they could give those children that drug that makes them forget horrible things.
I pray the hand of God wipes away the awful things they went through.
Oh and I so wish for these "parents" that they get their due.

yes they do dottie.
Don't you wish they could give those children that drug that makes them forget horrible things.
I pray the hand of God wipes away the awful things they went through.
Oh and I so wish for these "parents" that they get their due.

I wish that too, but 24 years prison for the man is NOT nearly enough punishment. He'll get outta jail and re-offend, no doubt about that. She probably will too.

OMG OMG this is so sick, I have never read anything so disturbing!

While it's heartbreaking, I think there is a lot of hope for this 4-year-old if he has been placed in a good home and raised by the right family. My prayers for this family - what a sad case.

Thank God they were dumb enough to leave the tape behind and that the woman took it to the authorities! This is just heartbreaking. I am glad to hear the kids were adopted out. I hope they are able to move past what happened and live wonderful lives.

NO kidding, Thank GOD someone found that tape.

There are SO many abused that never get help, so many abusers, never get caught. I think if we knew the true #'s, we'd all be very, very, sick.

I hope the adoptive parents have been made aware of the sexual abuse so they they can get help for these children.

Why??? Why are there people that do things like this? I can't even fathom a day in jail for punishment. But that's not my deterrent for commiting crimes. It's my morality that does. Is the human race loosing our morality?

The news just gets more and more disgusting every day.......

Like someone said THANK GOD they left a tape behind!!!!!!!!!!!! If they hadn't, this abuse might have kept going on and on. This is just so sick. I hope they get just what they deserve and that their inmates appreciate them very much.

Not that I could understand a father doing this but how could this mother do this to her child! Also I hope this child that this was done to does not grow up to repeat. I was a child of sexual abuse and I am very very protective of my children and would NEVER do something so sick.

Amanda...I'll bet the "mother" claims she was forced into this by the father.

I think it's more likely that these two are birds of a feather and found soulmates in each other.

Why, why, why????????

I don't know what else to say. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: What makes a person so depraved and evil?

SewingDeb, I bet you are right, its never anyones fault, better to blame someone else. People like this make me sick. They dont mind ruining a poor child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back