1085 users online (227 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mich. Teen claims spiders alerted her to fire

link
    HEMLOCK, Mich. - A woman who hates spiders is crediting them with helping save her from a house fire. Danielle Vigue, 18, says she awoke early Tuesday to find spiders in her room, and started killing them. When more showed up, she says she went across the hall and got into bed with her 15-year-old sister, Lauren.

"At first there were five, they were all around the light fixture," Danielle Vigue told The Saginaw News. "I hate spiders, they freak me out."

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Wow! That's really interesting!

I would guess that the fire in the attack flushed the spiders that were living in the attic out and forced them into her room to escape the smoke and fire. It isn't as if they crawled up onto her and tapped her to wake her up, lol!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Oh..... silly me thought they were specially trained smoke detecting spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Oh..... silly me thought they were specially trained smoke detecting spiders.
    Right! Cause the smoke detecting spiders wouldn't go off at two a.m. to tell you that the batteries were worn out...which is what happens with us about every three months or so. In 8 years, no battery has every died during daylight hours.

Go figure.

Maybe the spiders are a better deal!

The spiders would proberly work out cheaper than the alarms....a few flies and moths would keep spidey happy.