1529 users online (246 members and 1283 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - CSI Star Attakcs TMZ Photographer

Who knew the CS in CSI stood for c**ksucker?

Resident "CSI" douchebag Gary Dourdan pulled a Woody Harrelson last night -- unleashing a brutal, unprovoked attack on a TMZ cameraman outside of the most celeb-packed nightclub in Hollywood.

Clad in leather biker gear, Dourdan violently grabbed our photog outside Hyde, who the actor had mistaken for another guy, and slammed him to the pavement several times, sending his head bouncing into concrete over and over again -- all while his camera continued to roll.

The chaos began after Dourdan pulled up to the club on his Ducati motorcycle, and shouted at the photog to "get that ******ing camera out of my face!" The photog obliged, pointing the camera to the ground -- but Dourdan's rage continued to grow, and the cameraman kept the record button on just in case something happened. Moments later, something happened.

As Dourdan launched his attack, other paparazzi can be heard screaming at Gary, desperately trying to make him stop. Moments after the assault, Dourdan threatened our photog again, saying, "I know all the cops around here, they're my friends." http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/18/csi-st...of-tmz-photog/

good pics of what he did here: http://x17online.com/celebrities/gar...cks_photog.php

i think they should leave people alone .. princess di was trying to get away from them too when she died...

I believe they deserve a decent amount of privacy but that was totally uncalled for. If he was banging the guys head repeatedly against the concrete (as was reported) he could have killed him. Sorry, but I would sue.

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    He looks and sounds a little wacked out.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    What a jerk!

I know that it must be difficult to have people following you around all the time and taking pictures, but I don't think it's fair to say that the photographer deserved what he got.
    Just thinkin' out loud....

definitely uncalled for, but he's still yummy to look at!

Quote Originally Posted by 2luvmy View Post
    He looks and sounds a little wacked out.
    I agree. I recognized his "excuse" video (the one taken afterwards) where he said that they are making money off of "his demise" and changing things around about him to report.

Sounded to me like a druggie talking. I've always known a few down and out people - and it seems a consistant theme to be negative and believe others are trying to hurt you. Paranoid.

Although - I HATE the idea that my favorite stars (not him) are being stalked so much - it would get to you after awhile, I'm sure.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodibug View Post
    definitely uncalled for, but he's still yummy to look at!
    I'm not into this guy, but if it were Grissom - yeah, I'd have to forgive the jerkiness and just look at the attractiveness. :-) (My kid is nuts about Greg.) :-)
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Thought I would add this to this thread

CSI's Gary Dourdan Arrested for Drug Possession

Dourdan was found in possession of suspected cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and prescription pills, the statement added.

http://www.people.com/people/article...196433,00.html

I really like Gary. No wonder he's so calm, cool and collective though on CSI. He's probably high!

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    Thought I would add this to this thread

CSI's Gary Dourdan Arrested for Drug Possession

Dourdan was found in possession of suspected cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and prescription pills, the statement added.

http://www.people.com/people/article...196433,00.html

I really like Gary. No wonder he's so calm, cool and collective though on CSI. He's probably high!

I like him as well...but it sounds like he could be in quite a bit of trouble...maybe not though...he IS a celeb after all.

Now we know why he was fired from the show...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    I like him as well...but it sounds like he could be in quite a bit of trouble...maybe not though...he IS a celeb after all.
    Yes...I guess he'll go trotting off to rehab!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRose99 View Post
    Now we know why he was fired from the show...
    I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!! I have to say I haven't watched that CSI much this year because of the Apprentice.

I was just thinking the other day after Quest from CNN was arrested - I wonder how many anchors/actors are on drugs. O/T but watching Shep Smith - can someone always be that charged up every day and not be on something?

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!! I have to say I haven't watched that CSI much this year because of the Apprentice.

I was just thinking the other day after Quest from CNN was arrested - I wonder how many anchors/actors are on drugs. O/T but watching Shep Smith - can someone always be that charged up every day and not be on something?
    Aussiello and his "scoops"! LOL!

Exclusive: Were Dourdan and Neal (Gulp) Fired?

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...37798#comments

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast