CA - CSI Star Attakcs TMZ Photographer

White Rain

Reaction score
Who knew the CS in CSI stood for c**ksucker?

Resident "CSI" douchebag Gary Dourdan pulled a Woody Harrelson last night -- unleashing a brutal, unprovoked attack on a TMZ cameraman outside of the most celeb-packed nightclub in Hollywood.

Clad in leather biker gear, Dourdan violently grabbed our photog outside Hyde, who the actor had mistaken for another guy, and slammed him to the pavement several times, sending his head bouncing into concrete over and over again -- all while his camera continued to roll.

The chaos began after Dourdan pulled up to the club on his Ducati motorcycle, and shouted at the photog to "get that *advertiser censored*king camera out of my face!" The photog obliged, pointing the camera to the ground -- but Dourdan's rage continued to grow, and the cameraman kept the record button on just in case something happened. Moments later, something happened.

As Dourdan launched his attack, other paparazzi can be heard screaming at Gary, desperately trying to make him stop. Moments after the assault, Dourdan threatened our photog again, saying, "I know all the cops around here, they're my friends." http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/18/csi-star-beats-the-living-crap-out-of-tmz-photog/

good pics of what he did here: http://x17online.com/celebrities/gary_dourdan/x17_xclusive_pix_csis_gary_dourdan_attacks_photog.php

i think they should leave people alone .. princess di was trying to get away from them too when she died...

I believe they deserve a decent amount of privacy but that was totally uncalled for. If he was banging the guys head repeatedly against the concrete (as was reported) he could have killed him. Sorry, but I would sue.

He looks and sounds a little wacked out.

What a jerk!

I know that it must be difficult to have people following you around all the time and taking pictures, but I don't think it's fair to say that the photographer deserved what he got.

definitely uncalled for, but he's still yummy to look at!:crazy:

He looks and sounds a little wacked out.

I agree. I recognized his "excuse" video (the one taken afterwards) where he said that they are making money off of "his demise" and changing things around about him to report.

Sounded to me like a druggie talking. I've always known a few down and out people - and it seems a consistant theme to be negative and believe others are trying to hurt you. Paranoid.

Although - I HATE the idea that my favorite stars (not him) are being stalked so much - it would get to you after awhile, I'm sure.

Thought I would add this to this thread

CSI's Gary Dourdan Arrested for Drug Possession

Dourdan was found in possession of suspected cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and prescription pills, the statement added.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20196433,00.html

I really like Gary. No wonder he's so calm, cool and collective though on CSI. He's probably high!:crazy:

Thought I would add this to this thread

CSI's Gary Dourdan Arrested for Drug Possession

Dourdan was found in possession of suspected cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and prescription pills, the statement added.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20196433,00.html

I really like Gary. No wonder he's so calm, cool and collective though on CSI. He's probably high!:crazy:

I like him as well...but it sounds like he could be in quite a bit of trouble...maybe not though...he IS a celeb after all.

I like him as well...but it sounds like he could be in quite a bit of trouble...maybe not though...he IS a celeb after all.

Yes...I guess he'll go trotting off to rehab!:crazy:

Now we know why he was fired from the show...

I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!:eek: I have to say I haven't watched that CSI much this year because of the Apprentice. :bang:

I was just thinking the other day after Quest from CNN was arrested - I wonder how many anchors/actors are on drugs. O/T but watching Shep Smith - can someone always be that charged up every day and not be on something?

I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!:eek: I have to say I haven't watched that CSI much this year because of the Apprentice. :bang:

I was just thinking the other day after Quest from CNN was arrested - I wonder how many anchors/actors are on drugs. O/T but watching Shep Smith - can someone always be that charged up every day and not be on something?

Aussiello and his "scoops"! LOL!

Exclusive: Were Dourdan and Neal (Gulp) Fired?

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...ort/Ausiello-Scoop-Mystery/800037798#comments

I love CSI and I love Gary's character, Warrick. It's so upsetting to hear about celebrities who do this type of thing. You know? You look up to somebody, think of them as a role model, then suddenly they're doing crazy things like this.

I hope I don't hear anything bad about Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle on CSI). I know she left the show, but she was my favorite character.

I think that this is such a bummer-this guy has apparently been a train wreck about to happen for quite some time, but I loved his character as well. looking at his drugs of choice makes me believe that the police who arrested him this time did him a big, big favor before he makes a head line with an untimely end.

Another Philly local I'm so dang proud of. If Gary Dourdan would have itched his nose or scratched his face one more time I was gonna call his producers. He's a talented guy as well as a piece of work that dude. I hope he gets some help, and heads back to Willingboro.

I love CSI and I love Gary's character, Warrick. It's so upsetting to hear about celebrities who do this type of thing. You know? You look up to somebody, think of them as a role model, then suddenly they're doing crazy things like this.

I hope I don't hear anything bad about Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle on CSI). I know she left the show, but she was my favorite character.

I was under the impression that she threw a tantrum about the "direction of her character" and demanded more money, which she got. Then she wanted MORE money the season after that, and they released her. I didn't care for her at the end of her time on the show though. I wanted to smack her most of the time.
And on topic, I don't think I could have paparazzi following me (or my kids) and NOT freak out. I couldn't handle it. Good thing I'm not famous. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back