GUILTY CA - Jose 'Bobby' Cano, 13, stabbed to death, Long Beach, 25 June 2007

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
That poor boy! This is beyond disgusting.

link

LONG BEACH, Calif. — Mothers have lied, spun elaborate alibis and hidden evidence for their gang-member sons. But investigators say Eva Daley went to murderous lengths.
Daley, 30, drove her 14-year-old son and six other members of the Latin Marijuana Smokers gang to a skate park to kill a 13-year-old boy they had a grudge against, police say. The boy, Jose "Bobby" Cano, was stabbed to death.
"I'm shaking my head at this because I thought I had heard of everything," said Gary Hearnsberger, head of the Hardcore Gang Division at the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.
Daley and the seven teenagers were charged with murder in the June 26 slaying near the squalid skate park in this port city of 462,000 about 25 miles south of Los Angeles.
Daley was jailed on $1 million bail and pleaded not guilty Tuesday. The teens, ages 14 to 17, face hearings to determine whether they will be tried as adults. Police said at least three more juveniles are being sought

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Well we know how her son ended up the way he did and didn't think anything of murdering another kid because he didn't like him!! This mother deserves to spend the rest of her life behind bars and everyone of those kids should have to serve the rest of their lives there too. Anymore 14 yr old kids are doing things that would have been unheard of for teenagers that young to be doing
even a few years ago. If they want to act like adults and do adult crimes then I think they should be charged as adults regardless of their ages.

OMG is all I can say about this. She sure is a good example for her children isn't she?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what to say about this. I have no idea what she could have been thinking. She obviously encouraged this behavior. :furious:

She was 14 when she gave birth....such a viscous cycle of depravity sometimes.

Ignore me. She was 16. Guess I need to retake basic math.

I feel for the parents of the victim. :(

What could that child have done to have warranted killing him? Was it drugs or just normal teenage drama? Either way there is no excuse for this.

This woman epitomizes "family values" in some countries/cultures.

Don't judge, this is the new America.

This woman epitomizes "family values" in some countries/cultures.

Don't judge, this is the new America.

Which ones would those be? None that I have heard of, or been to. She's a horrible parent, has nothing to do with her supposed "culture".

The latin marijuana smokers is the name of a gang?! How ridiculous, yet deadly.

"She told jurors in her first trial that she did not learn about the killing until the next day, when she heard about it while attending a parenting class in which she had voluntarily enrolled."

If only she had gone to this class earlier...

at least she gets partial credit for taking an active interest in her son's after-school activities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back