1446 users online (287 members and 1159 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Wayne Anderson, 7 mos, set ablaze in his crib, Iberia, 11 July 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289973,00.html
    IBERIA, Mo. A mother accused of setting her baby on fire is facing four felony charges in central Missouri.
    Miller County prosecutors say 24-year-old Christina White tried to kill her six-month-old son when she set fire to his blanket as he lay in his crib on July 11.
    Police responded to a house fire and saw White standing in the middle of the street holding the badly burned infant, wrapped in a blanket.
    White is charged with first-degree arson and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child. She is held on $250,000 bond.
    The child who suffered the burns is in critical condition at University Hospital in Columbia. Her other children are in protective custody.

I wonder what kind of evidence they to make them not think it was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt View Post
    I wonder what kind of evidence they to make them not think it was an accident.
    I think you are engaging in wishful thinking................move over I am going to join you! I don't think I can take ONE MORE of these stories!

The whole friggin world is going totally out of their minds. I swear how can someone even think of doing this to their own child. I am like you one more story and I am going to lose it.

Here is an article from one of our local news
    channels.
    Christina L. White, the 24-year-old Iberia mother who authorities say confessed to setting her baby on fire, made her second court appearance in Miller County Wednesday.
    White's six-month-old son remains in critical condition at University Hospital in Columbia, suffering second and third degree burns over 60 percent of his body.
    There is a picture of a bib with what looks like burned material on it at the link. What this woman did was sick.
    http://www.krcgonline.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=41245

This is heartbreaking. My prayers to the family.

I have to wonder if some sort of mental illness is at play with this mother. I hope more information will be released.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

OMG to burn has to be the most torture anybody can endure. I feel so so sorry for this little innocent baby. Well I hope his mother burns in hell forever.

This just makes me ill! Sounds like another crackhead to me. She should never have had any of those children in her care. Bless that poor baby. How could she?! GRRRR!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Fry her a$$, wonder if she started out setting cats on fire. I saw the story of the kitten that was set on fire first and my exact thoughts were if these girls would advance to setting a baby on fire, then I read this. What the hell is wrong with people and all females at that.

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Fry her a$$, wonder if she started out setting cats on fire. I saw the story of the kitten that was set on fire first and my exact thoughts were if these girls would advance to setting a baby on fire, then I read this. What the hell is wrong with people and all females at that.
    My thoughts were exactly as yours. It is a hard concept to understand that some people are just mean and/or evil. Period.

I get upset with placing blame on being what some call "mentally ill" or "retarded." Most people with either of those conditions would never harm a fly yet a stigma is attached that, in my opinion, is not deserved. Mental illness and retardation does not equal being mean and evil, in my opinion. Mean and evil is just that ... mean and evil and nothing will fix it. So, society has to do the best we can to control mean and evil people.

I feel better now ..... (but feel the same nonetheless).

Another sick *&^%. There are just way too many of these types of reports. What on earth is going on?

From my local paper, Christina's mother is NOT supporting her. For that, I am grateful.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/...ocal05baby.txt

Family members did not appear in court Wednesday and later said they do not plan to have any involvement with White.

“She lied to me and her father all the way to the hospital that night,” said Gayle White, mother of Christina White. “She said to us, ‘I did not do nothing. I would not hurt my baby.'

“And then we found out that she admitted it to the cops. I know she's my daughter, but I don't want anything to do with her.”

Gayle said she was surprised to hear that the court granted a bond in the case and believes if her daughter is released on bond that she will run from authorities.

“She is a flight risk,” Gayle said. “I don't doubt it. She will run. She would probably go back to Illinois.

“They shouldn't have set bond. She shouldn't have done this to her son.”

Gayle White also said the family has no intention of posting bond and the entire family has disowned her since she admitted to lighting the fire.

“She called me from jail the other day (and) I said I can't do this. I won't do this. I'm not doing it. I know my daughter is probably mad at me but I don't want nothing to do with her right now,” Gayle said.
    from jodi's link above. atleast the 2 kids that lived have some decent family.

An eye for an eye
    BURN THE BIOTCH....

I'm glad to see the woman's mother knows the difference between right and wrong and isn't taking any crap from her.

That poor baby is probably going to be physically and emotionally scarred forever. There really is no punishment severe enough for this woman.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast